JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The law is just more hoops and expenses for law abiding gun owners to jump through. Their definition of an arsenal seems to be much smaller than mine also.

Wouldn't it be nice if the people that broke into the home and stole the weapons were actually treated like criminals instead of the home owner? Honestly, we shouldn't have to even lock our doors. Stop treating the victims like criminals and the criminals like victims.

Nope its easier to punish the majority rather than deal with the trash in society...

It's the first step to back-door registration; 'Thank you, sir, for reporting your total number of owned firearms. Now could you give us the serial numbers for our records? ...just in case they get stolen of course.'
agreed... and that scares me

In a State rhat is already very restrictive, what makes them think more restrictions will work? They are only going to drive law obiding citizen gun owners awat from there county and leave themselves with onlty well armed criminals!

The country is in a backwards spiral. Indiana just passed a law allowing police to enter your home unwarranted. They did away with the 4th amendment, so here we go.

No, it was a court ruling, not a law. And the they didn't rule remotely what you wrote.

Are you intentionally exaggerating to the point of ridiculousness or did you just fail reading comprehension and civics 101?

Read the ruling. They ruled that you can't resist an illegal police search/entry with force. The court said that you didn't have the RIGHT to use force to resist police. I think it's a bad ruling and I hope it will get overturned. But that's a far cry from not requiring warrants. All they did was insist that you can't resist with force. Instead, (according to the ruling) you're expected to get redress through the courts.

No, it was a court ruling, not a law. And the they didn't rule remotely what you wrote.

Are you intentionally exaggerating to the point of ridiculousness or did you just fail reading comprehension and civics 101?

Read the ruling. They ruled that you can't resist an illegal police search/entry with force. The court said that you didn't have the RIGHT to use force to resist police. I think it's a bad ruling and I hope it will get overturned. But that's a far cry from not requiring warrants. All they did was insist that you can't resist with force. Instead, (according to the ruling) you're expected to get redress through the courts.

Still a completely asinine ruling. I hope there is a severe backlash in Indiana.

They ruled that you can't resist an illegal police search/entry with force. The court said that you didn't have the RIGHT to use force to resist police. I think it's a bad ruling and I hope it will get overturned. But that's a far cry from not requiring warrants.

An illegal police search/entry is without warrant, like I said. I mispoke about being a Law though, court ruling can be just as bad.

Hey Mister... seems from my reading that you cannot resist the Police from entering your house... bottom line, resisting is with or without force... Telling them NO you cannot come in is in it self, resisting.... It seems that they can walk into any house they want.

Knickers in a snit about a proposal for a city ordinance in a locale 3000 miles away? Hmm. Some folks gotta lotta time on their hands. I'm more worried about my inability to find reasonably priced .454 Cassull without tapping the internet.

WELL NOT ALL OF US ARE READY TO CURL UP AND DIE LIKE AN OLD DOG AND ENJOY USING EMOTICONS IN OUR COMMUNICATIONS. SOME PEOPLE THINK THAT I'M YELLING BY USING ALL CAPITAL LETTERS TOO BUT I'M NOT REALLY. I THINK YOU WENT A LITTLE OFF TOPIC PICKING ON SOMEONE USING A BONUS AFFORDED TO MEMBERS WHO SUPPORT THE SITE, end rant. Oh wait ......:s0159::s0084::s0045::s0126::s0064::s0133::s0122::s0081::pound::drink:

No need to take my word for it. <broken link removed>

That seems to be taken from this blog spot.

Why Grown Men Should Never Use Emoticons | Sloshspot Blog

Other Recent Blog Posts there

2/24 The 8 Best Celebrity Booze Advertisements
2/23 A Man's Guide to Wearing Hosiery (Mantyhose)
2/23 Meanwhile on Fox News
2/22 Hallucinogens: The Wonderful World Of Peyote
2/21 Full Metal Beetle Bailey

You try so hard CEF.....................and fail even harder. "Thanks for playing and we have some lovely parting gifts backstage" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

That seems to be taken from this blog spot.

Why Grown Men Should Never Use Emoticons | Sloshspot Blog

Other Recent Blog Posts there

2/24 The 8 Best Celebrity Booze Advertisements
2/23 A Man's Guide to Wearing Hosiery (Mantyhose)
2/23 Meanwhile on Fox News
2/22 Hallucinogens: The Wonderful World Of Peyote
2/21 Full Metal Beetle Bailey

You try so hard CEF.....................and fail even harder. "Thanks for playing and we have some lovely parting gifts backstage" LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!

Thanks for giving me a good laugh!

NICE.... the next blog will be about a manzere, or a "bro" for gents with paps. That's some real intellectual reading ya got thar!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top