JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
State
Washington
Probably some of you will be :mad: because this (part of it) was posted before. This will be a completely new thread with brand new upgraded information's and pictures.

You've had a dream -- Many have worked their entire life's with the idea that one day, they will escape the rat race and move to paradise.
They can't wait to wave goodbye to the materialistic and news centric culture they are from and embrace a laid back and simple lifestyle. Belize is one of most casual and slow-paced countries in Central America. So much so, that you may not know what to do with yourself for the first few weeks. But that feeling won't last to long.
Warm weather year-round.
Let's face it - the older we get the colder we get. Why do you think so many retirees in Florida ? But Belize has become The new "Florida", and it's not hard to see why. With an average year-round high of 84 degrees, you can leave your jeans and coats behind. Instead you new uniform will be tank tops, shorts, and flip flops. 150 Parcel.jpg 150 survey lines A (1).jpg 150 survey lines C (1).jpg 78656 (5).jpg 20170106_125806.jpg 20170106_130252.jpg 20170106_130642.jpg 20170106_130646.jpg 2.jpg photo35.jpg pics from150.jpg points AB (1).jpg points AC (1).jpg
What I have for sale

1 acre - $8K cash or owner financing $1K down $1000 a month
2 acres - $12K cash or owner financing $2K down $1000 a month
5 - 6 acres - $19K
Wondering why you should buy real estate in Belize when considering a move?
All you need is one visit and you'll be convinced for yourself by the welcoming locals and beautiful natural scenery all around. But if you need help making up your mind, here's a list of reasons why Belize is one of the best places to live.
Contact me with any questions :)

Why Buy Property in Belize
Belize's magnetic pull to all who visit is one of the main reasons we ventured into real estate sales in Belize.
While a relatively small country, Belize guarantees land investment security and offers a wide cross section of opportunities and benefits to those looking to buy real estate.
Though a tiny nation with only a mere 8,867 square miles, Belize offers a vast range of landscapes with the opportunity to own your own island, build a home from scratch, purchase an existing home or live a carefree life under a dense jungle canopy - all within reach of urban areas and essential services.

To sweeten the pot, Belize is an English-speaking country with a democratic government and offers retirement packages with incentives (such as duty exemptions) for those considering retiring in Belize. Best of all, Belize's currency is locked in to the US Dollar at USD $1 to BZ $2 and is only a short flight away from the U.S., making it a perfect choice whether you're looking for a vacation home, investment property, or a retirement in paradise

Buying Land in Belize
Buying land in Belize is easy for everyone, locals and foreigners alike. Don't be intimidated into thinking that prime beachfront properties with scenic views will be out of reach. The Belize real estate market is very flexible and has the right property to suite every desire and budget.
1. Who may purchase land in Belize?
Everyone. Unlike other countries in the region, Belize doesn't have any purchasing restrictions and grants full land titles to locals and non-Belizeans alike.
2. How much do property taxes in Belize usually cost?
Properties are assessed by the Department of Natural Resources and property taxes are due on the April 1st of each year. Belize's property tax is considered to be one of the lowest of any of the Commonwealth countries. The amount paid for property tax in Belize depends entirely on the type of property and is usually between 1 - 1.5% of the assessed value.
In terms of Belize real estate taxes, property transfer taxes are at 5% while attorney fees (for conveying the property) usually amount to anywhere between 1 and 2%. It is customary for the buyer to pay around 6 - 7% for closing costs. All these taxes and fees are based on the total purchase price of the property.

Escape to Belize - buy - rent - invest.
Please contact me if you are interested.
http://www.belizeproperty.com/belize-retirement-programs.html

hvdG8qKGY0ODBmMmUzNzg4NWQ0NTBhYWVhY2YzYTU2MjBkOWYwYzI1YTg3MTMwARp1ldK0g9BYo9wRlNNixoiJ9cpG?sz=32.jpg
ReplyReply allForward received_10155328814303573.jpeg_LI.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Before my dad passed away, he was looking to move/live/retire in either Belize or Costa Rica. He was as 2A loving as any of us. He just wanted a simpler and cheaper life where his retirement income would go a long way. I would have passed this on to him.

We all have "odd" stuff we want to sell. Why not post it here too? :)

Not threadcrapping but why would you advertise property there with the gun laws they have on a gun forum?

Florida is at least in the good ol USA.

Most on here want to retire on acreage they can shoot on and spend the evenings reloading for the next day.

I'm honestly curious and not bashing anything.

Nice price on that land. If I were to become an ex-pat I would most likely go to Belize or Costa Rica. Closer to the US of A than the Philippines if I had to return for anything.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top