JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The best time to handle your loaded pistol is while driving your car at 98 mph with your finger on the trigger!

JCLVwun.jpg

I'd like to think gun owners are intelligent and such…

Sadly, I've met way too many that aren't.

The status of "gun owner" doesn't mean anything more than possession of a firearm.

It's much like "car owner"; there are a lot of people out there on the road who have no business behind the wheel.

Subaru owner... probably couldn't see through the vape cloud.

He should change his name to Charles Darwin.

-Robert
He was distracted by his Birkenstock sandals snagging on his knee-high socks while he was twisted up in his Bermuda shorts, then one of his blond dreadlocks snagged his nose-ring, which caused him to lean forward catching his studded leather dog-collar and half chocking himself…. it all went downhill from there.

"Here, watch me do it again while I pose for this picture with my finger on the trigger 'cuz I didn't learn from the first time, kinda slow that way"
LOL, reminds me of one a store several buddies worked as as a kid. One of them was told told "clean" the slicer. He did a good slice on one finger. After getting it wrapped up the owner went with him looking at the machine, asking the kid how he managed to hurt himself cleaning it. Well he asked for it. Kid before owner could stop him sliced another finger open. Buddy of mine watching this almost fell down laughing as owner was saying something in Chinese. Probably speculating that the kids parents were brother and sister or something.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top