JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its not just her it's the whole anti-gun left wing that is in panic mode.

Of the 10 RINO's that voted to impeach trump only 2 just barley made it to the November election, 4 stepped down and the rest lost their A$$ big time.

So, the left in general is nervous about this election so they are pulling out all stops to tug on what ever nerve that might get them votes. They got a anti 2A win with red flag laws and then the assault weapon ban through the senate and they are afraid that momentum will be lost in November.

They are currently losing in the courts on the 2A issue so they are making BS gun laws to tie them up in court to slow the wins down.

So, this election in my mind will be down and dirty and with the FBI coming out with the fear they will be hit with a dirty bomb or some other crime agent them the anti-gun push will be strong.

Just my opinion.

The best part is, hardly anyone but those that buy into the agenda will watch it. Im surprised that nonsense even got funding since its going to lose money.
Don't be so sure, there's a lot of younger people being brought up and indoctrinated into a commie type of thinking, and that's usually accompanied with anti-gun and anti-liberty sentiment as well. All under the allure of being taken care of and protected by a benevolent government.

images.jpeg-130.jpg

Of the 10 RINO's that voted to impeach trump only 2 just barley made it to the November election, 4 stepped down and the rest lost their A$$ big time.
Up here in the People's Republik of Washington, Traitor Dan Newhouse made it though his primary challenge. Who was the other one that squeaked by theirs?

Don't be so sure, there's a lot of younger people being brought up and indoctrinated into a commie type of thinking, and that's usually accompanied with anti-gun and anti-liberty sentiment as well. All under the allure of being taken care of and protected by a benevolent government.
True, luckily this current admin has done a fine job of messing all the indoctrination up. Im seeing a bunch of college aged kids go more independent than establishment DNC.

CALIFORNIA'S 21ST DISTRICT Rep. David Valadao was the other one
Thanks! I was too lazy to search yesterday when I first read that 2 traitors snuck through their primaries. I knew who one of them was (Newhouse, in my republik), but was not sufficiently motivated to find out who the other weasel was. I knew eventually someone would have the answer and spare me the boredom of searching for it. You were that someone... :s0155:

Last Edited:
They don't go to $15.00 movies to watch boring political stuff.

Something to consider here is :

One man's propaganda is another man's truth.

Not saying that I agree with Giffords here...
Just saying that many folks will and they vote accordingly.
Not taking the movie seriously is a bad idea.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads