JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like a cheap way to pick up sine 22LR.

Tomorrow I'm hosting an ammo amnisty day. Let me know if you have any ammo you want to give me.

I did a "wtf" look reading that. Seriously, if your stupid enough to not realize the current exponential growth in value of anything ammo related, you deserve to be shot.

Yakima Training Center to host ammunition drop-off day...
The amnesty day serves as an opportunity for people to safely dispose of ammunition

Amnesty:

-the act of an authority (as a government) by which pardon is granted to a large group of individuals
-a decision that a group of people will not be punished or that a group of prisoners will be allowed to go free

Words mean things.
-Rush Limbaugh

Dude, way to criticize a totally catchy news headline. If they keep saying it like this, people will think it's the norm when they finally do try to ban ammo.

I'm down to set up a tent and table and offer cash.

We all know that's what the city will be doing once it is all turned in.

Words have meaning..absolutely correct!
prop·a·gan·da
ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
  1. 1.
    derogatory
    information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.
    "he was charged with distributing enemy propaganda"
    synonyms: information, promotion,advertising, publicity, spin;More

Definitly set up a tent a few blocks before the gate, make it look legitimate so they assume it's the correct drop site, pass out pro liberty pro freedom pro 2nd amendment literature, make signs with big bold easy to read statistics on how guns save lives and universal background check schemes lead to confiscation once the democrats realize the UBC's hav no effect on crime they always go for more restrictions. ;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top