Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Proof She Really Wants Them All

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by speeddemon94, Jan 31, 2013.

1. speeddemon94

speeddemon94 The Rogue Well-Known Member

2. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

scary but i did notice that. i was sayn in another thread that the bill makes my handgun illegal but my SKS is perfectly fine.

3. Arkarayne

Arkarayne Medford, OR Member

Wow I read that too and kinda glazed over it as a standard limitation... And you know .gov loves to "get the wording" right, half the fights in congress are over wording and terminology.

4. BigBear

BigBear Salem, OR Member

This is a ploy to push their books and DVDs....read each word carefully

"(A) A semiautomatic RIFLE that has the capacity to accept a detachable magazine and any 1 of the following:"

Then it goes on to describe the grip.....it does not say semiautomatic firearms....it says semi automatic RIFLES

keystir and (deleted member) like this.
  5. rdb241

rdb241 Puyallup Washington Gold Supporter Gold Supporter

Obviously you did not read the entire article. Diane likes to sneek stuff in the back door up your________. "Any Semi-automatic you grip to shoot is , in her mind, banned. It did not say how you grip a semi-auto. You are putting your hand around the stock of grandpa's Remington 1100. By definition, that is gripping the stock. Diane's wettest dream is to disarm the entire nation except her and her CWP.

6. Kevinkris

Kevinkris Aloha Well-Known Member

you confused me

7. Bill Siegle

Bill Siegle Oregon Active Member

No offense to any posters but she has stated outright she wants to confiscate them all. What more proof is required? We have to fight this enemy tooth and nail!

8. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

To their credit, the government has come up with an alternate plan to protect yourself once they take all the guns away.

DHS Tips for Surviving Mass Shootings: Run, Hide, or Arm Yourself with Scissors

No, that isn't a joke.

9. Flyingswords

Flyingswords Texas Active Member

Sometimes I wonder if these Senators parents ever told them not to talk with their mouths full of crap. Theyre crap salesmen with a mouthfull of samples

10. keystir

keystir Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Would have been nice if he quoted the appropriate language he was referring to and not the language relating to rifles. Its not just lawmakers looking to profit off the sandy hook tragedy.

11. fuhr52

fuhr52 Lane County. Oregon Well-Known Member

This is nothing more than a knee jerk reaction to a very emotional tragic event. Doesn't address any root problem. Will not have any positive effect on gun crime and/or violence. It does feed the emotional need to do something. Solutions not important, good intentions and caring about an issue are. Kumbaya.

12. greedy bastards

greedy bastards Multnomah Village New Member

Can we all sign a petition to have southern California given back to Mexico and we throw in Freinstein to seal the deal. Nor-cal and southern Oregon now become Jefferson state.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2013
  13. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

Only if the border is drawn right above San Fransisco.

Or we could do a city swap, they get SF and we get to keep SD. SD would be cut off like Alaska but with much better beach scenery.

Edit: Jefferson state, hmm no more Portland voters? Yeah I could move south. Count me in.