JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$5600
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Castle Rock
State
Washington
Zip Code
Proof Research TAC II rifle, WTO SwitchLug, chambered in 22 Creedmoor, 6mm Creedmoor and 7 SAW II.

- 22 Creedmoor - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 16.5" barrel with 1:7 twist for heavier bullets. Sendero profile. Chambered by StraightShot Gunsmithing. 160 firings.

- 6mm Creedmoor - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 26" barrel with 1:7 twist for heavier bullets. Full Bull profile. Factory PROOF Chambering. 400 firings.

- 7 SAW II - PROOF Patented carbon fiber-wrapped, match-grade 22" barrel with 1:8 twist for heavier bullets. Sendero profile. Chambered by StraightShot Gunsmithing. 200 firings.

All barrels threaded 5/8-24.

PROOF TAC II stock is a hand-laid carbon fiber and kevlar composite painted in TFDE with an adjustable cheek piece.
Right-handed T6 Tactical Action (Defiance) with 20 MOA rail
Tactical bolt knob
TriggerTech Diamond Pro Curved Trigger
WTO SwitchLug recoil lug
Extreme-accuracy carbon fiber bedding
Pachmayr® recoil pad
(1) Accurate Mag 10-round magazine

Will ship to your FFL for $5,600 🔥$5,300🔥

Bipod, scope/accessories, SAP two-round holder, and suppressor not included.

NOTE: Electonic Payment Options: If shipping to you, I will accept Paypal or Venmo Gift only, but no other electronic transfer. The reason is the fees. I will accept USPS Money Order or Cashier's check for Chase or Wells Fargo as they are local. If you want a personal check it's a 7 day hold till it clears. If this doesn't work for you, then please don't say I'll take it. Thank you.

20230312_183322.jpg 20230312_183535.jpg 20230312_183751.jpg 20230312_184004.jpg 20230312_184136.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.