JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wow, that's really something! Proof of possession by troubled spirits via video games....I knew those computer games were evil.

Very interesting how the kids knew about some of those people and family stories.

Yeah, its definately strange. I dont really think its proof of reincarnation per say, but theres surely something happening there. This kid having detailed information about people and places and events from back in the 1940's goes beyond an overly active imagination. Really makes you wonder though!

Has anyone here ever remember anything about their past lives? If reincarnation is real, do we come back as humans or can a person be something else in their previous lives? If you had a choice to come back as any living things...what would it be?

Never believed in the whole reincarnation thing. Fascinating idea, but just not enough proof of it to make it stand out from any of the other beliefs of what happens after death. This story really makes you think though, if reincarnation is real, I want to come back as a Colt 1911 Government .45acp! Hopefully my hot supermodel owner will conseal carry me, feed and fondle me often!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top