Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Proof gunnies have sense of humor: 'Thanks Hillary!"

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Dave Workman, Sep 28, 2015.

1. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Idaho44, GOG and blackadder like this.
  2. ZA_Survivalist

ZA_Survivalist Oregon AK's all day.

Awesome. I love the backhanded compliment towards Hillary.. I bet that just drives her nuts.

I seriously wish they'd call her and what other antis really are: Judgmental Bigots.

Koda, Slobray and etrain16 like this.
  3. etrain16

etrain16 Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

That's kind of her :p

DuneHopper likes this.
  4. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

Joe Biden and Hilary have done more to help promote gun rights then anyone in history. They just don't realize they are the same type of people that would wave around 500.00 and wonder why they got mugged in the parking lot. I think they read somewhere any attention is good attention. I hope they keep up the good work LOLOL.

5. Dave Workman

Dave Workman Western Washington Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

You are neglecting Obama, Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, Eric Holder, and a host of others who have certainly contributed. Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Bill Hughes, and the hits keep rolling in

6. DuneHopper

DuneHopper Douglas County. Well-Known Member

ROFL, gees Dave can't write a novel there is already someone that does that.

Nope didn't forget, but being the topic was Hilary tried to stay close to the rat traps...... but since you want a list of the bad Antis I will start writing the list now and might finish by Christmaso_O hehe........ that being Christmas 2016. ;)