JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CCRKBA to Hillary: 'Thanks for energizing gun owners'
:s0140:
The earth did not stop turning this morning, but the head of the Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms actually did thank Democratic presidential contender Hillary Rodham Clinton for energizing gun owners to vote in 2016 in a press release.

<broken link removed>

Awesome. I love the backhanded compliment towards Hillary.. I bet that just drives her nuts.

I seriously wish they'd call her and what other antis really are: Judgmental Bigots.

Joe Biden and Hilary have done more to help promote gun rights then anyone in history. They just don't realize they are the same type of people that would wave around 500.00 and wonder why they got mugged in the parking lot. I think they read somewhere any attention is good attention. I hope they keep up the good work LOLOL.

Joe Biden and Hilary have done more to help promote gun rights then anyone in history. They just don't realize they are the same type of people that would wave around 500.00 and wonder why they got mugged in the parking lot. I think they read somewhere any attention is good attention. I hope they keep up the good work LOLOL.

You are neglecting Obama, Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, Eric Holder, and a host of others who have certainly contributed. Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Bill Hughes, and the hits keep rolling in

You are neglecting Obama, Bill Clinton, Michael Bloomberg, Eric Holder, and a host of others who have certainly contributed. Dianne Feinstein, Chuck Schumer, Bill Hughes, and the hits keep rolling in

ROFL, gees Dave can't write a novel there is already someone that does that.

Nope didn't forget, but being the topic was Hilary tried to stay close to the rat traps...... but since you want a list of the bad Antis I will start writing the list now and might finish by Christmaso_O hehe........ that being Christmas 2016. ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top