JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a suggestion thread. If you like the idea, use the up arrow to the right of the first post to upvote. Suggestions with more votes get higher priority.
Reactions
I'd like to try the promoted classified thingy.

A couple of thoughts though...

Since the change, classifieds have sort of their own section of the site. Easiest way to scroll through the latest is the tab over from the "New posts" section, labeled "New classifieds". However, that shows all classified ads, and none of the promoted ones. The promoted ones only go to the top of their individual classified section. So one might never get all that much extra attention though paying to promote, due to the way the new site upgrade works.

Sure, go specifically to the rifle section, your ad will be at the top. However, I want to say most are browsing the classifieds now via the "new classifieds" page?

I recommend promoted ads show on the "new classifieds" page as well for ultimate visibility and promotional strength.

How about Promoted Ads showing up in the new post search for the general sections? Don't know if that's possible……

If you're paying for your ad to be more visible, it only makes sense. I almost never use the "new posts" section so I had no idea they weren't already done that way

I'm not sure if there's a way to do this, since the New Classifieds Page is basically just returning a search of the latest classified ads, but I like the idea. I'm going to see if there's a way to do this :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top