JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Only thing I recommend is calling ATI and getting GSG brand springs for three bucks a piece and replacing the promag springs then they work even better at holding the bolt open

I bought one for my gsg and as always, pro mag was right on with their reputation, junk. About half way up the follower would stick. Had to take the mag apart and clear it with a grinder.

This wasnt my first experience with pro mag but it was my last!

seafarinman and sprice37 have had decent luck so maybe their products are getting better?

I bought one for my gsg and as always, pro mag was right on with their reputation, junk. About half way up the follower would stick. Had to take the mag apart and clear it with a grinder.

This wasnt my first experience with pro mag but it was my last!

james1300 and sprice37 have had decent luck so maybe their products are getting better?

I have only used GSG brand Mag's. I'm asking about ProMag because of the Huge price difference, and I want to buy 10 more magazines.
Are there others I should be considering?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top