JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
picked one of these up at Cabela's the other day, thinking it might be useful for practise.

Unfortunately when I tried it in my LCP it would not lock in. I rammed it so hard trying to get it to lock I chipped a tiny bit of polymer off the pistol. Took it back and they tried it in a different LCP, same problem. Tried two others off the rack in their LCP, same problem. During the conversation the assistant mentioned that others had had the same problem.

So if you're thinking of getting one, have your LCP on hand to test it, to save yourself a trip returning it to the store if it's a bad one (Cabela's check guns at the door, but I could have had my LCP in the car).

Yes, do not buy ProMag, they make some of the worst magazines on the face of planet earth, I think I would rather have to single load than use anything by promag (it will be much less of a hassle).

I think this will be my first and last foray into ProMag products.

I don't understand how a company can survive in the gun market with such a bad reputation, and clearly deserved.

I have no idea either, back in 2004-5 I bought a few 10rd promag AR-mags because that's all I could buy (10rd'ers), at the same time the rest of the country was able to get 30rd mags and seemed to have a bottomless appetite for them, consequently promag was the only game in town. I ended up shelving that gun for a while until bushmaster and C-products started making some decent 10rd mags. After which time I threw them in the garbage where they belonged. I've heard some of the AK guys have good luck with them, but that seems to be the glaring exception, more people like tapco, who generally make decent products. Promag continues to make and sell utter crap. Also, promag is located in los angeles, I think it's a conspiracy of the anti-gunners to make sure all the magazines for those evil hi-cap ghost guns don't work.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top