JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
CLOSED FOR LACK OF INTEREST !

I have 2 ProMag 15 rd. Hi-point 9mm Mags. These have not been used. The dealer price is $20 each, and they are available many places online. I'll ship if you pay the cost.
My price for both is $10 !!

From the Hi-Point website:
Hi-Point Firearms

September 14, 2012 ·
A note on ProMag Mags.
Here at Hi-Point we are not going to tell you that you should not use ProMag magazines. What we will say is that we do not recommend using the 15 round magazine for the 995TS. It has been our experience that they do not function properly in our carbines. This does not however mean that everyone of them is no good. We have had plenty of reports of people using 15 round mag and it has worked great for some. The reports have been about 50/50. Something else we have recently noticed is that ProMag offers a 14, and 15 round mag for the 4595TS, and the 4095TS. We have not had a chance to try them out. If you have let us know. All of you know that we like to get feed back. For that matter, let us know how the 15 round mag for the 995TS has worked for you.

mag-550_1.jpg mag-550_1.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews