JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I am trying to find a new project so I'm going to cut loose of some other projects that have sat unfinished for years.

The first is a Remington 721 barreled action. This is technically in .30-06, but has a clipped barrel. It is missing the trigger assembly and magazine box, follower, and follower spring. (PARTS FOUND) It does have a good bolt assembly. Worn finish on receiver. Waiting for your custom build. $350 (stock in picture not included)

The second is a Turkish Mauser. Missing bottom metal assembly and bolt. Has action, barrel, and stock assembly. $150

Both are still considered firearms and need to be transferred as such. Buyer pays fee for transfer in Lebanon/Albany/Corvallis area.

C593322E-9E86-4685-9FD5-B977B8B3CE13.jpeg 4EC9635A-0B90-451C-A3A2-3665BEA2DA0D.jpeg 99D3C4E6-15E4-4375-AF90-1EEB747780CF.jpeg CCA0946B-60FF-43EC-9BEE-EC7CF663BE17.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Yep, had it right in the title, just had a temporary loss of sense in the body of the ad.

On a happier note, if someone were interested in both, I'd sell both for $450.

Perhaps clipped barrel was not the most accurate way to describe the 721 barrel. It has been shortened to right around 19.5" - 20". Not a hacksaw and leave it cut, but rather cut and faced/crowned. Put this gun in a stock and you've got a functional .30-06 rifle.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.