JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-30 Winchester
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I have a project rifle that I was going to do, but now I find that my time is being consumed by lots of other things. I have a 1958 Winchester Model 94 in 30-30 caliber. It needs to have the furniture refinished and everything else re-blued. The barrel is superb. Everything is there except for the hood for the front sight. I would be willing to trade this project and a Glock 3rd Gen. Model 26 with a Bianchi Holster and Gould mag pouch carrier for a Rugar 45-70 lever gun. I want one for my daughter. I bought the project rifle new in 1958 so that I could go deer hunting with my dad. I was eleven years old and dad bought it for me with my lawn-mowing money. I sold it many years later and then bought it back from the guy that I sold it to. He's the one that did all the damage. I contributed by leaving it in the corner of my tool shed and forgetting that it was there. Anyway, it will make someone a great hunting rifle and the Glock simply speaks for itself. I'm not interested in any AR's or AK's or optics and determining a sale price would be impossible. Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a project rifle that I was going to do, but now I find that my time is being consumed by lots of other things. I have a 1958 Winchester Model 94 in 30-30 caliber. It needs to have the furniture refinished and everything else re-blued. The barrel is superb. Everything is there except for the hood for the front sight. I would be willing to trade this project and a Glock 3rd Gen. Model 26 with a Bianchi Holster and Gould mag pouch carrier for a Rugar 45-70 lever gun. I want one for my daughter. I bought the project rifle new in 1958 so that I could go deer hunting with my dad. I was eleven years old and dad bought it for me with my lawn-mowing money. I sold it many years later and then bought it back from the guy that I sold it to. He's the one that did all the damage. I contributed by leaving it in the corner of my tool shed and forgetting that it was there. Anyway, it will make someone a great hunting rifle and the Glock simply speaks for itself. I'm not interested in any AR's or AK's or optics and determining a sale price would be impossible. Something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay.
Have a picture?
Like to see how rough it is

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.