JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$225
Manufacturer
Llama
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Estacada
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for sale is a Llama chambered in 32 acp. Bought from a friend 10 or so years ago that needed the money more than the pistol. Calling it a project because the slide is marked CAL .380. Somebody at some point swapped the barrel to 32 acp. I found out on a very cold February day up NF-45 when the 380 rounds wouldn't chamber. Long story short, did some research and found out they made them in both calibers, use the same magazine. Bought some 32, ran 2 mags through it with no problems. Been in the safe ever since. I have toyed with getting a 380 barrel over the years but never got around to it, time to see if someone wants it to convert back to 380 or run it as is. Comes with one factory magazine. Adding a pic of what the pistol looks like, will add pics of actual tonight if there is interest. Will include a partial box of 32 hollow points with sale. Not really interested in trades, looking to replenish part of my over/under shotgun fund that got sucked dry when my truck needed a repair.

No idea what these are worth, if I'm out of line I won't be offended. Asking $225 OBO. Closest FFL to me during the week I know of is 99 pawn on McLoughlin, think the transfer is $25. I don't know if NW Armory does private transfers. Willing to travel in metro area depending on my schedule.
Thanks for looking. EDIT FOR ACTUAL PICS ADDED *SPF*

View attachment 898600

20210604_181203.jpg 20210604_181143.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: