JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the idea of the Apppleseed project.
It would be fun to do the course with a flintlock...or at least show up and give a demonstration with a original 1780's to early 1800's era flintlock.
Now if I only knew where to get my hands on one of those....:D

As for Gl0ckGirl...
Excellent job !
Learning news ways to shoot and appreciate your rifle along with developing the skills to use it , are very rewarding.
Looking forward to seeing more of your shooting experiences and results here on the forum.
Andy

Signed up for the Appleseed in September in Ariel @ Wolverton Mountain Gun Club, going to pick up some 10-22s and get some practice in, also zero them for it.
Glad to hear that you had a good experience and earned your rifleman patch! I hope I can do the same. :)

I like the idea of being a Rifleman, not a "Rifle Person", silly PC nonsense, like changing the "Best Boy" credit in a movie to "Best Person". Man, Woman, Gender fluid transvestite , pronouns don't really matter, especially not for historical titles. What matters is can you get hits on target. :p

Congrats to the OP. I went to an event last year in Coeur D Alene.

I have a Rifleman patch but I'm not a Rifleman. I turned in an AQT halfway through the second day that was scored 229 I think. I went home and scored it myself later and the instructor who scored it is better at shooting than math. I think it was like 206. That night, I emailed the shoot boss a picture of the AQT because I don't want anything I didn't earn. He told me to hand the patch over the next event I attend and hopefully earn it.

The bummer is I threw away several AQTs that afternoon that were probably Rifleman scores.:(

Hope to attend this fall.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top