JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Would you carry in your vehicle at work when it is prohibited by your employer?

• Yes, I would carry.

Votes: 84 84.8%
  • No, I would not carry.

Votes: 15 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I work in a gun free zone but that doesn't mean sh!t to me.

I know one person that carries at work, I know two that carry to work and secure the weapon in their car or locker. I know for a fact that one individual carries just because they are told they can't hahahahah... you know, it's their way of giving the anti-gunners the finger.

News flash anti-gun businesses/employers........ your no guns/weapons allowed and or violence free zone signs and stickers don't prevent people from carrying on campus. People in he L L want ice water but that doesn't mean they are gonna get it ;)

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.... :D

If the employer disallows guns on their property as a condition of employment, you've got to decide what is more important to you. Earning a living or self defense. Odds favor that your need for money to live will be greater than your need to use your gun. But you can always look for another job where such a condition isn't an issue. That might come at other costs, like lower pay, loss of seniority, longer commute, etc. Think about all the other employees who don't have an issue with this, they don't consider arming themselves a priority; or a necessity at all. Nevertheless, however small the likelihood, shootings in the workplace do happen from time to time. I was a federal employee; later in my time the government started to emphasize that having firearms on property was strictly prohibited and was grounds for dismissal. By then I had a lot of time in the system; giving up my pension over gun rights on the job wasn't an option. Just my personal choice.

If you try to take the middle road, that is, violate your employer's policy, be prepared to accept the consequences if you get caught.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top