JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
After I put the sights back on and assembled the rifle, I dropped a, "Rifle laser cartridge," down the barrel.
Then I moved the sights to the spot it made on my garage wall.. These are the first results. (Surprised me !) :)
5 shots round ball and 5 shots Maxi-ball @ 50 yards with 50 gr. of FFG. Next trip, I'll up the load to 60 gr.
and move the sights a bit. For 100 yards I'll go to a bigger target. These are hard to see at 50.
Maxi-balls sm.jpg Round-balls sm.jpg

When I took the finished Blunderbuss out for a test shoot, I also took along the, "Franken Rifle", as I had removed the rear sight. It looks like I got it back in the right place. Don't know where that, "Flyer" came from.:s0092: Must have been a bad ball..:rolleyes:

More round balls.jpg

:s0001:WOW! That's a beauty. I get along better with metal than I do with wood. I got lucky a few years back when a friend gave me an older Craftsman lathe and I was able to re-awaken a few of the skills I was taught in the early .50's. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top