JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a wholesale sales building in south Seattle (Seattle Center?) that we used to go to about one a month to buy inventory. They had a no weapons allowed rule. Not once did I disarm to go in and not once was it ever a problem for them or me.

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

Their loss, the list as-of 6pm
<broken link removed>
2K Metal Works, LLC
5 Point Cafe
Babeland
Barboza
Big Mario's Pizza
Brenthave
Bus Stop Espresso
Cafe Paloma
Cafe Racer
Century Ballroom
Elliott Bay Books
First United Methodist Church
Fish Fry
Freddy's Junior
Havana
Lindas
Lost Lake Cafe & Lounge
Manhattan Seattle
Moe Bar
Molly Moons - all 6 locations
Neumo's
Nube Green
Oddfellows
Office Nomads
Platinum Records
Portage Bay - All 3 locations
Quinn's
Ruby Pear Woodworks
Smith
Southern Street Kids
Stone Turtle Health
Sweatbox Yoga
The Saint
Totokaelo
Wildrose
Zoe

Most of the names sound like head shops and yippie flops. :D

Downtown Seattle smells like a combination of Weed, BO and urine. Not quite as bad as San Francisco, but getting close.

Portland isn't quite as bad, but I'm confident we'll get there!

Yeah, The Greenest Skies you ever seen are in Seattle, Where the toke that they roll fills your nose and rots their soul, IN SEATTLE.

They have really effed up a nice town, I can remember how much I enjoyed it as a kid and young adult. Its like when they demoed the King Dome....all common sense there got packed out with the rubble. Ivar Haglund and Emmott Watson are spinning in their graves.
I am glad I was born in Tacoma. And so was my EBR, says so on the lower.

Brutus Out!

Yeah, The Greenest Skies you ever seen are in Seattle, Where the toke that they roll fills your nose and rots their soul, IN SEATTLE.

They have really effed up a nice town, I can remember how much I enjoyed it as a kid and young adult. Its like when they demoed the King Dome....all common sense there got packed out with the rubble. Ivar Haglund and Emmott Watson are spinning in their graves.
I am glad I was born in Tacoma. And so was my EBR, says so on the lower.

Brutus Out!

How is that both Seattle and Tacoma have to suffer Dale Chihuly, something for which Seatle lost the Fun Forest and its Wild Mouse ride. :-(

The biggest point should be
Stop rewarding their imbicile behavior and get others to do the same. Their overhead is huge, make sure they lose the profits to pay it.
Make them past tense.

Im only gonna say this... I support the loadies! Their not the ones you have to worry about. Alcohol is waaaay worse then getting stoned. I work with a bunch of dumb Oregon redneck dumbbubblegums who think smokin weed is the worst thing on earth. bubblegum the hippies they say.... But, they support self reliance.... Uhhhhhh, what? Im a survivalist they say..... Uhhhhhh, isint marijuana something you could use in a survival situation as medication?..... ITS ILLEGAL and dirtheads (hippies) smoke it, stupid dirtheads they say.... Not all "dirtheads" are against guns, just sayn. Self reliance....... Oh yeah, I also would not go to an anti 2A business like the ones mentioned above.

The only place that I go on that list might be Portage Bay... they have good brunch. Luckily, there's plenty of good joints to eat at here in Seattle and that won't be getting any of my money anymore. Idiots.

Their loss, the list as-of 6pm
<broken link removed>
2K Metal Works, LLC
5 Point Cafe
Babeland
Barboza
Big Mario's Pizza
Brenthave
Bus Stop Espresso
Cafe Paloma
Cafe Racer
Century Ballroom
Elliott Bay Books
First United Methodist Church
Fish Fry
Freddy's Junior
Havana
Lindas
Lost Lake Cafe & Lounge
Manhattan Seattle
Moe Bar
Molly Moons - all 6 locations
Neumo's
Nube Green
Oddfellows
Office Nomads
Platinum Records
Portage Bay - All 3 locations
Quinn's
Ruby Pear Woodworks
Smith
Southern Street Kids
Stone Turtle Health
Sweatbox Yoga
The Saint
Totokaelo
Wildrose
Zoe
Wow, not a single business on there that I would have gone to even without them. ROFL

New member here and am wanting to get politically active for pro gun rights here in King county. Would like to know what I can do to start pushing back at Mike McGinnis and his recent campaign of encouraging business owners to establish gun free zones in Seattle business's?
Am afraid if we continue to let this marginalization of law-abiding gun owners to keep going on, we will end up just like California or worst!
What can I do and does anyone know if gun owners in my area are planning any activities to help counter this anti gun program of Mike McGinnis?
He's a member of the Bloomberg lynch mob and he does not believe there is any evidence that more guns equal less crime.

I've been to three of these places in the 19 years I've lived in seattle. The disturbing aspect is the mayor pushing discrimination against people exercising federal and state constitutional Rights. What group of folks who are behaving in a legal manner,but don't meet with the approval of the ruling regime will be next?

I wonder who is footing the bill for the signs? Perhaps businesses could make up signs indicating "The Bill of rights is respected in this establishment."

I would still love to see a lawsuit against the former mayor to recover the legal cost of his anti-2A campaign. He was warned by the state AG that what he was doing was violating both the state constitution and state preemption laws. He did not care and caused the city money for legal expenses. He should be sued in civil court and made to repay the city treasury for his illegal actions.
If that were to happen, it would be a big deterrent to some of these clowns.

I moved to Seattle in late 90s and have seen 3 mayors. Each one bad and each one worse than his predecessor.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top