JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
According to our current administration we are not at war with Islam. However, per Reuters today:

"DUBAI, United Arab Emirates — Al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahiri urged small-scale attacks inside the United States to "bleed America economically," adding he hoped eventually to see a more significant strike, according to the SITE monitoring service.

In an audio speech released online a day after the 12th anniversary of the 9/11 strikes, Zawahiri said attacks "by one brother or a few of the brothers" would weaken the U.S. economy by triggering big spending on security, SITE reported.

Western counter-terrorism chiefs have warned that radicalized "lone wolves" who might have had no direct contact with al-Qaida posed as great a risk as those who carried out complex plots like the 9/11 attacks.

"We should bleed America economically by provoking it to continue in its massive expenditure on its security, for the weak point of America is its economy, which has already begun to stagger due to the military and security expenditure," Zawahiri said.

Keeping America in such a state of tension and anticipation only required a few disparate attacks "here and there," he said

"As we defeated it in the gang warfare in Somalia, Yemen, Iraq and Afghanistan, so we should follow it with . . .war on its own land. These disparate strikes can be done by one brother or a few of the brothers," Zawahiri said.

At the same time, Muslims should seize any opportunity to land "a large strike" on the United States, even if this took years of patience.

The Sept. 11 attacks — in which hijacked airliners were flown into New York's World Trade Center, the Pentagon in Washington, and a Pennsylvania field — triggered a global fight against al-Qaida extremists and their affiliates. Almost 3,000 people were killed in the attacks.

In his audio speech, Zawahiri said Muslims should refuse to buy goods from America and its allies, as such spending only helped to fund U.S. military action in Muslim lands."

Looks to me like they are profiling us. Our "Government" is in denial. They sent guns to the Mexican cartels. They turned their back on our people in Bengazi. They have turned the IRS and NSA against us. They passed the ACA which has crippled our ability as a nation to support sustainable industry. They have prevented us from extracting oil and gas reserves that would enable us to break free from Arab oil. They have dismantled our reputation abroad and embarrassed us in the international community. They have built a Department of "Homeland Security" which has grown to very questionable proportions. Now, in the face of another "debt ceiling" squabble, combined with the simultaneous onset of ObamaCare tyranny, they throw up a smoke-screen with the Syrian debacle. And we have another 3 years of this.

I fear this shall end badly.

Al CIA da? I do fear greatly! "Drench them in the blood of the swine before their death. " An old Marine term when Marines were not as kind and gentle as they are now...

It's completely embarrassing how these people are outsmarting us almost every step of the way. The smartest thing they ever figured out how to do was use the west's political corruption against itself. Al Quaida knows exactly how to poke and prod western governments to get us to react in monumentally stupid ways, spending ourselves into oblivion, and building an abusive police state along the way. Ironically, it's the political corruption of western countries, primarily the US, that has allowed Al Quaida's tactics to even be effective at all.

According to our current administration we are not at war with Islam.

"We" as in We The People are not at war with anyone. "We" are sick of all the Empirical wars and the lies, BS, and death everywhere we expand our tenacles.

But "We" have no say in our Oligarchy here. A rogue, puppet gov run amok. "We have NO say" "Sorry World .... truly we are sorry ...."

So the kids holding this sign for instance. They are not correct. We are also under the thumb of the same Empire.

Does America have a ?Licence to Kill?? US Drone War on Yemen Violates International Law | Global Research

This is the big difference between freedom lovers and liberal ideologues. The sick and liberal mindset will fight through the legal system, media and throughout schools and the community that Islam is a "religion of peace" and that they're just like the rest of us. As someone that spent a significant amount of time in the Middle East I would beg to differ. I have yet to see any other culture on Earth so ready to find any excuse to waste human life and increase the suffering of others. Children soldiers, suicide bombers made up of handicapped people and women and/or children, using innocents as human shields on the battlefield. The list goes on and on and the evidence piles up as to how twisted this culture really is. Then, to add insult to injury, we have a pretender in chief president that writes in his book that he loves Muslims and will always side with them.....he takes on a Muslim name and bows to our enemies. Sorry, rant over....I just find it pretty disgusting. The small metal bits in my shoulder I brought home from Afghanistan start to hurt when I read articles like these or have "discussions" with liberals about this stuff.

This is the big difference between freedom lovers and liberal ideologues. The sick and liberal mindset will fight through the legal system, media and throughout schools and the community that Islam is a "religion of peace" and that they're just like the rest of us. As someone that spent a significant amount of time in the Middle East I would beg to differ. I have yet to see any other culture on Earth so ready to find any excuse to waste human life and increase the suffering of others. Children soldiers, suicide bombers made up of handicapped people and women and/or children, using innocents as human shields on the battlefield. The list goes on and on and the evidence piles up as to how twisted this culture really is. Then, to add insult to injury, we have a pretender in chief president that writes in his book that he loves Muslims and will always side with them.....he takes on a Muslim name and bows to our enemies. Sorry, rant over....I just find it pretty disgusting. The small metal bits in my shoulder I brought home from Afghanistan start to hurt when I read articles like these or have "discussions" with liberals about this stuff.

It is amazing how blinded people are to what they truly are.
Islam is the enemy of every non muslim on this planet, and they get their
marching orders to murder and mayhem directly from the Koran, over and over.
Obama is playing Russian roulette with our country.

Here is another example of their "culture and why it is not compatable with any non islamic country.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/saudi-girl-3-raped-5-arrested/?cat_orig=world

NEWS OUTRAGE

Saudi girl, 3, gang raped

Victim in coma as 3 men, 2 women are held

Published: 5 hours ago

(Gulf News) Police in Saudi Arabia have arrested five people in connection with the rape of a three-year-old girl. The suspects, three men and two women, were apprehended in the Red Sea city of Jeddah, the police spokesman for the local police, Nawaf Al Bouq, said.

The case has been referred to the investigation commission and to the public prosecution, he said, local Arabic daily Okaz reported.

A private hospital had alerted the police about finding the girl in front of the front gate. The victim had bruises and bore traces of violence on her body and was bleeding in the ******, the daily said. Her clothes were torn.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/10/saudi-girl-3-raped-5-arrested/#eFmVJ7mo0h4H3XB3.99

Profiling bad.. obliqueing mo bedda.

alfred-hitchcock-profile.jpg

Happy Hallow's.

"We" as in We The People are not at war with anyone. "We" are sick of all the Empirical wars and the lies, BS, and death everywhere we expand our tenacles.

But "We" have no say in our Oligarchy here. A rogue, puppet gov run amok. "We have NO say" "Sorry World .... truly we are sorry ...."

So the kids holding this sign for instance. They are not correct. We are also under the thumb of the same Empire.

Does America have a ?Licence to Kill?? US Drone War on Yemen Violates International Law | Global Research

Burt, you're my hero.

This manifesto by a CIA puppet is made to order for those on the US government payroll who want nothing more than MORE: more money, more power, and unrestricted freedom to do whatever, whenever, to whomever, without the slightest pretense of Due Freaking Process.

All right, let's see if I can't impart some knowledge. I've done some middle east studies, took some Arabic classes, and learned a lot.

Primary issue: Al Qaeda

Al Qaeda is a radical Wahhabi organization. These guys are like if the Westboro Baptists went around murdering people. You might think their first goal is to wipe out Christians or Jews, and that's where you'd be mistaken. Sure they don't like other religions, but their real hatred is against the Shiites. Originally the Sunni and the Shia split over succession to Muhammad, but it just turned into a big difference. The Shia are fewer in number, and believe some stuff similar to Christian end-times stuff. So, they are the primary target. Al Qaeda is mostly going to be worrying about two places where they can target Shia.

Iraq and Syria. Now, since none of us is in Iraq or Syria to my knowledge, I honestly wouldn't worry about Al Qaeda too much.

So what about other groups? The only big groups worth mentioning are Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah is Shiite, and regionally focused in Lebanon. They're pretty paranoid about security, but you can't exactly blame them when their country has been invaded so many times in the past hundred years. Not cuddly, but not anything you have to worry about daily. Hamas is the same thing, but focused in Gaza and Sunni.

Basically, if you're walking around in Seattle, there's nothing wrong with profiling. Profiling is natural, but your profile should be based on a real threat. Zombie Osama isn't going to pop out behind a dumpster while you're ordering Chinese food. It makes far more sense to profile based off of some indicators related to crime. Obviously I'm not God and can't be omniscient, but I'd bet anything that you'll never see an Islamic terrorist to thwart in your life here at home.

Really, if you have to worry and profile, base it off of the guy who might mug you. Watch for suspicious behavior, see if maybe the guy has prison tatts on his face, is wearing gang colors...

It just comes down to prioritizing your worry.

All right, let's see if I can't impart some knowledge. I've done some middle east studies, took some Arabic classes, and learned a lot.

Primary issue: Al Qaeda

Al Qaeda is a radical Wahhabi organization. These guys are like if the Westboro Baptists went around murdering people. You might think their first goal is to wipe out Christians or Jews, and that's where you'd be mistaken. Sure they don't like other religions, but their real hatred is against the Shiites. Originally the Sunni and the Shia split over succession to Muhammad, but it just turned into a big difference. The Shia are fewer in number, and believe some stuff similar to Christian end-times stuff. So, they are the primary target. Al Qaeda is mostly going to be worrying about two places where they can target Shia.

Iraq and Syria. Now, since none of us is in Iraq or Syria to my knowledge, I honestly wouldn't worry about Al Qaeda too much.

So what about other groups? The only big groups worth mentioning are Hezbollah and Hamas. Hezbollah is Shiite, and regionally focused in Lebanon. They're pretty paranoid about security, but you can't exactly blame them when their country has been invaded so many times in the past hundred years. Not cuddly, but not anything you have to worry about daily. Hamas is the same thing, but focused in Gaza and Sunni.

Basically, if you're walking around in Seattle, there's nothing wrong with profiling. Profiling is natural, but your profile should be based on a real threat. Zombie Osama isn't going to pop out behind a dumpster while you're ordering Chinese food. It makes far more sense to profile based off of some indicators related to crime. Obviously I'm not God and can't be omniscient, but I'd bet anything that you'll never see an Islamic terrorist to thwart in your life here at home.

Really, if you have to worry and profile, base it off of the guy who might mug you. Watch for suspicious behavior, see if maybe the guy has prison tatts on his face, is wearing gang colors...

It just comes down to prioritizing your worry.

You're right on several points, but wrong when you say that Al-Qaeda is going to just remain localized in one specific region. Having served in the Middle East and other places throughout the world I can say without hesitation that radical Islam is a world wide threat. Its not only located in just Syria or Iraq, but the radical Islamic cancer has spread to Southeast Asia, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, the UK, pretty much all of Africa, Canada and the US....( see Minnesota and Wisconsin) . Al-Qaeda are actively recruiting from all these areas and have advanced networks and cells already in place. So, my point being, don't delude yourself into thinking that any large metropolitan city is safe.....especially since we have a president that is in love with Islam and their way of life.

You're right on several points, but wrong when you say that Al-Qaeda is going to just remain localized in one specific region. Having served in the Middle East and other places throughout the world I can say without hesitation that radical Islam is a world wide threat. Its not only located in just Syria or Iraq, but the radical Islamic cancer has spread to Southeast Asia, Russia, Eastern and Western Europe, the UK, pretty much all of Africa, Canada and the US....( see Minnesota and Wisconsin) . Al-Qaeda are actively recruiting from all these areas and have advanced networks and cells already in place. So, my point being, don't delude yourself into thinking that any large metropolitan city is safe.....especially since we have a president that is in love with Islam and their way of life.

You're overestimating the issue there. Al Qaeda's primary concern is their home theater. The battlegrounds are Iraq, Syria, and to an extent North Africa, the Arabian Peninsula, Indonesia, and Afghanistan and Pakistan. Admittedly the latter is by Al Qaeda's BFF: The Taliban. It's much like any military. It's simply harder for them to deploy any kind of operations across an enormous ocean, and that shows. The last 'terror' attack here was the flash in the pan Boston bombing by a couple of Dagestani guys.

If it's happening in the US, it's homegrown, and it's probably going to be stopped before it becomes a remotely big deal. If it snakes by, it's probably not going to be very noteworthy.

Also ideologically, I have to make a couple things clear here. The US is targeted primarily because of foreign policy. We've got a lot of force projection across the globe, because, yes Virginia, we are a superpower. And believe me, the USSR got just about as much hate. The whole 'Wipe Israel off the map' quote comes from an Ayatollah's speech denouncing the USSR and Israel, and predicting they wouldn't last. As of now he's half right. And ironically, Iran actually gets as much hate as the US does. If you look at the pound for pound violence, Shiites are targeted much more than Americans on American soil. Just about every bombing in the news ticker is targeting Shiites. That's where Al Qaeda is busy with.

In particular, they've called for their own crusade in Syria. They smell blood, and they see the opportunity to set up a big theocracy, and to play dominoes. If Syria falls, Lebanon falls, Iraq can fall, and then they can put pressure on NATO member Turkey. Unfortunately they have a good chance of succeeding because the Obama administration has looked at the memorandums on what to believe and realized we're supposed to hate Syria. In this case our 'spread the democracy' mission is merely going to result in us playing straight into Al Qaeda's hands. Ironically Russia is the one with the foresight to see that a theocratic Syria run by Al Qaeda might be a bad idea.

But the bottom line is that Islam is not the problem. Wahhabism is. The Afghan Taliban? Wahhabi. The Saudi regime? Wahhabi. Meanwhile if we jump over to Lebanon (balanced between Sunni and Shia) we see women in tank tops and t-shirts with some blue jeans. And as shocking as it is to a lot of us, even the Hezbollah voters like their blue jeans and t-shirts. If we jump to Jordan...

00.JPG

Yep, that's the Queen.

Islam itself isn't a problem. The Wahhabis are. And our best ally against Al Qaeda? Moderate Muslims.

:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top