JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, I just completed a few sales. I wanted to leave positive feedback for one of the buyers and went looking for the URL of the pistol. When I click my profile > Your Classifieds it doesn't show. In fact, the only thing listed is old WTB ads and "great deal" threads. When I search on the title, either with "Forums" or "Classifieds" tab selected, it doesn't show. I finally found it by looking through all my posts. As I test I then copy/paste/searched on different text strings within my ad only to see the board consistently couldn't find the ad. It tried search > advanced > added a string directly copied from my ad and my username as "posted by" and still nothing.

Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along. Thanks. :)

If I recall right, it's a setting. You have to change your setting to show closed ads.

Thanks; I was able to find it by changing the filter to show closed. Curious it didn't show in search. Oh well, that will work for moving forward.

Was contacted this morning by PM about an old classified ad of mine that is locked. I do still have the item for sale.

I can't see the ad but they can.

For the life of me I can't find any setting to show closed ads or where the filter is to show closed.

Can someone please help me understand how to do this?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top