Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Answered Profile question

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by Mikej, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Question Joe.....I have the little green hootie in the upper right corned of my avatar that shows my on-line status blocked. If someone clicks on my name, then "profile', will they still see my profile? I'm asking because I will, at times, look at a profile to see when the member was last on the board, among other things, feed back etc. There are some members that display an error message when profile is clicked.

I want to know because I'll probably un-block my on line status if that's the case.

Thanks Joe.

Joe13 likes this.
  2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Nope, your profile isn't blocked. What do you have to do to get it to say it's blocked?

3. Mikej

Mikej Portland Gold Supporter Gold Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I don't want it blocked, I just like to hide whether I'm on the board or not. Like you do! :D

I was curious about members that block their profile somehow so it says "This member limits who may view their full profile", when you click on "Profile". I had wondered if that's what I get when that member had me on ignore.

Joe13, Craig O and DuneHopper like this.
  4. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Same thing happens to me on some members...

Even ones I know and say that I'm not on ignore.

Can't even give them feedback because I can't see anything but that error if I try.

Hmm, if that's the case you could block your profile from being able to be seen and then never get any negative feedback I guess.