JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Reactions
Question Joe.....I have the little green hootie in the upper right corned of my avatar that shows my on-line status blocked. If someone clicks on my name, then "profile', will they still see my profile? I'm asking because I will, at times, look at a profile to see when the member was last on the board, among other things, feed back etc. There are some members that display an error message when profile is clicked.

I want to know because I'll probably un-block my on line status if that's the case.

Thanks Joe.

I don't want it blocked, I just like to hide whether I'm on the board or not. Like you do! :D

I was curious about members that block their profile somehow so it says "This member limits who may view their full profile", when you click on "Profile". I had wondered if that's what I get when that member had me on ignore.

Upvote 0
I don't want it blocked, I just like to hide whether I'm on the board or not. Like you do! :D

I was curious about members that block their profile somehow so it says "This member limits who may view their full profile", when you click on "Profile". I had wondered if that's what I get when that member had me on ignore.

Same thing happens to me on some members...

Even ones I know and say that I'm not on ignore.

Can't even give them feedback because I can't see anything but that error if I try.

Hmm, if that's the case you could block your profile from being able to be seen and then never get any negative feedback I guess.

Upvote 0

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top