JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1550
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x51mm
City
Coeur d' Alene
State
Idaho
Zip Code
I had this rifle custom built for hunting hogs by a South African gunsmith in Texas, ADM Gun and Rifle Makers. Andrew loved it since he grew up with FALs used by the military and police. Barrel was cut and crowned to 19 inches. Trigger job has the pull down to a short & clean 4 pounds. Nearly all of the Imbel parts were replaced with new quality American parts. The barrel a mint-quality Imbel barrel. Incredible gas-piston system with the ability to change the gas with your fingers, or turn it off entirely. Picatinny fore-grip rails installed, Duracoated all metal professionally by Clarence Ansley at Gun Bluing Specialty Shop, with a polished the bolt & carrier.

Amazing rifle, but I moved out of Texas and it just sits around now. Comes with a silicon impregnated gun-sock. Have more magazines and a few parts back home I will send. Also, I have 7.62X51 ammo for sale so you can shoot it right now!

FAL left.jpg FAL right.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The infamous Entreprise Arms! I lived in southern Kalifornia when I started the build so I actually went to the shop and picked it up in person after talking with the owner a couple times. Go figure, I got one that had no problems.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.