JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Hi I have a very nice Yugo M92 (SBR ready) build by one of the best ak builder Salbo Arms who have passed away. You can do your own research about this builderThis makes this ak very rare and highly collectable with all matching serial number!
This includes:
Yugo M92 refinish and build by infamous builder Salbo Arms underfolder ALL matching serial number
Nickel boron bolt carrier
Tapco trigger kit
Yugo and tapco grip included
Muzzle brake to make it legal length (professional pinned and cab be removed later to make it a Sbr if wanted.
Nodak milled m92 receiver
1.6mm thick receiver and upper!
3 mags (2 metal and 1 tapco)
Very smooth action and trigger and shoots like a dream!

A lot of money been put into this professional build!

Want to trade for Tavor (tar-21), scar 17, very nice Ar10, ar pistol, very nice 1911, no usp tactical or mark 23, FN 5.7, Smith and Wesson 686 long barrel revolver, other ak and money can be added either way. These are selling for 1800-2500 and would expect trade value to be similar. Will sell this for $1800 cash.

8ema5u7y.jpg re7u4aba.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes but these are no where near the same. Just like there are $700 AR15 and there are $4,000 AR15, They both will shoot, but why would someone be willing to pay so much more for another one? A Demilled kit 2003 yugo is 900-1000 already before refinish and assemble with no lower receiver. This AK is for a very special market for those that wants a collector show piece. And know the value and worth of this AK :) And I'm sure they been out of stock for a long time didn't you see?

bump for this great shooter! One of the most accurate ak I have ever shot!

You don't see those two words together ....... ever. :s0114:

All kidding aside I would rather have the underfolder stock on yours than any of the cheezy stocks that the CNCWarrior offers. You have a great looking rifle there and good luck with your sale.

Cnc is built different and is not from demilled kit with original ak barrel and etc. Demilled upper By itself with no assembly or refinish, lower, parts to make it legal is $900-1000 right now and of course buying the parts and having a gunsmith put it togther is $$$. That's without some of the upgrades like trigger kit and etc :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.