Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Professional Auto Care & Repair (Lake Oswego)

Discussion in 'Dave's Palisades Auto Repair' started by SDR, Dec 7, 2015.

1. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Dave's Palisades service in Lake Oswego is a Full Service Auto Repair Facility and Service Station stocking Non Ethanol Premium Gas ...

Hello,
    let me introduce myself, I am Shawn from Dave's Palisades Service... My father Dave took over this facility in 1967... My father grew up with old fashion strong values,integrity and honesty... I Shawn grew up with the same values and live by them to this day ... My Son Dave and our team also highly regard integrity and honesty ...

We are located just off Stafford Road in Lake Oswego and we have been helping our neighbors for over 40 Years...

We Gladly Serve outside Lake Oswego - West Linn, Tigard , Wilsonville , Oregon City to mention a few ...

What I can offer you:

AAA certified repair facility...

Free pick-up and delivery of your vehicle from Home, Work or School for repair and service...

ASE certified technicians: I Shawn have been in the automotive industry for over 30 Years servicing , repairing and upgrading along with modifications...

We have the latest technology in diagnostic equipment along the experience for modern day Vehicles import and domestic combined with experience for older vehicles including collector and hot rods All this backed with one of the best warranties available in the industry...

We are a tire store alternative working with many warehouses allowing us to offer competitive tire pricing and service...

Six Month interest free financing available...

My promise to you if given the opportunity is that we will work hard to earn your trust and we
    will give you the best experience possible and provide you with best service that the automotive
    industry has to offer...

We are also a Service Station that washes windows,checks fluids under the hood,installs wiper blades and light bulbs in addition to checking and adding air, All free for you...

Discounts - NWFA members 5% off , Show your CHL additional 5% off - Oil Change excluded as our $29.95 using premium Kendall semi synthetic as our house brand along with a premium Napa filter is already a great price ... "Wait"
    NWFA with a CHL get our oil change service for $24.95 ...

Oil Change @ Dave's includes a full inspection under the hood and under the vehicle to be performed by an actual professional technician so you know the condition of your vehicle ... Consultation on any work or servicing needed, we offer free second opinions on major work needed or suggested by another repair facility ...

Check my reviews, I use Sure Critic...
    Sure Critic is an independent hired by our P.O.S. system Mitchell to contact our clients getting first hand experience ... We have no control and cannot edit the reviews left ... Some review places can allow competitors or people that have never been a client to post false reviews ...

Reviews - http://www.surecritic.com/reviews/daves-palisades-service

Web Site - http://www.davespalisadesautocare.com/ , web site is being up graded ...

We want to be here for you ...

2. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I'd just like to publicly thank you again for your support of NWFA over the years. Shawn and Dave's Palisades are one of our oldest supporters. Even if you're not in the area, it's worth traveling a bit further to support a truly pro-2a business.

IronMonster and MTpockets like this.
  3. SDR

SDR Clackamas County, Oregon Silver Vendor Silver Vendor

Thank You,
    I really appreciate being here and I'm happy and proud to contribute ...

Thanks Again, kind regards