JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a used Nikon 3-9 x 40 Rimfire with a Duplex reticle that's been on my 10/22. I started using mil/mil scopes on other guns and have decided to go that direction with the .22 as well. I'm not sure about the rings, maybe Warne's? Anyway, I'll find out for sure and update this ad...images coming later as well.

Cost is the price of a Silver Membership ($60). Whoever snags this deal will receive that membership and this scope.

I'd prefer the scope to go to a new shooter's rig over your 15th squirrel gun ;).

As always, if the add is up, you may get in line. Offers are entertained first come, first served based on my inbox - so PM me.

I'm not driving out of my way for this one - so expect to take possession within a stone's throw of Sportsman's on 185th and US26.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a used Nikon 3-9 x 40 Rimfire with a Duplex reticle that's been on my 10/22. I started using mil/mil scopes on other guns and have decided to go that direction with the .22 as well. I'm not sure about the rings, maybe Warne's? Anyway, I'll find out for sure and update this ad...images coming later as well.

Cost is the price of a Silver Membership ($60). Whoever snags this deal will receive that membership and this scope.

I'd prefer the scope to go to a new shooter's rig over your 15th squirrel gun ;).

As always, if the add is up, you may get in line. Offers are entertained first come, first served based on my inbox - so PM me.

I'm not driving out of my way for this one - so expect to take possession within a stone's throw of Sportsman's on 185th and US26.

PM inbound