JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I, for one, am very thankful for the efforts made by Trlsmn. Many times I have PMed him asking for forum related advise. Every time I have gotten a very prompt reply with the forums stand on rules and violations. With over 12,000.00 members, the amount of bad buisness trying to be pulled and outright violations/fraud is only going to increase. The result is more behind the scenes work for the Mods, that most of us will not even know takes place.

Trlsmn, Rock on.

I posted an item at what I felt was a fair market value and had low ball offers. I stuck to my "guns" and countered the offers. Many days went by and I still didn't sell it on here. I did have it posted elsewhere and it was purchased at my initial asking price. I have found in my short time here that some feel that what they think a fair price is because they may have seen the same item somewhere for less consider that FMV. When in actuality FMV is whatever the market will bear based on supply/demand. In all fairness I would have sold it for less than asking, but not below my minimum of what I felt was fair based on research of said item being sold on the open market. I think EE business should be conducted in private as much as possible. You don't deal with a car salesman in the open, you got to an office for privacy. Same should apply here.

Thanks Spitpatch, I enjoy this kind of thread as it makes NWFA more transparent to what happens and why. Unfortunately the haters will always use these kind of posts to jump on to sew seeds of discontent so it's nice to see that people can wade through that crap and still find some clarity.

I would guess that most everyone hates having their threads closed.

Especially when the Mod who closed the thread has themselves done the same thing that they claim to be closing the thread for. Or are they just done with the thread so they close it?

Having your posts removed without explanation stinks also.

I clearly would not know anything about this...:winkkiss:

I guess though if the Mods did everything by the book this site wouldn't be the site it is today.

Thanks Mods, your job can be a real pain sometimes I imagine.

I would guess that most everyone hates having their threads closed.

Especially when the Mod who closed the thread has themselves done the same thing that they claim to be closing the thread for. Or are they just done with the thread so they close it?

Having your posts removed without explanation stinks also.

I clearly would not know anything about this...:winkkiss:

I guess though if the Mods did everything by the book this site wouldn't be the site it is today.

Thanks Mods, your job can be a real pain sometimes I imagine.

One nice thing about postings disappearing is that you aren't generally banned for it.

I, for one, am very thankful for the efforts made by Trlsmn. Many times I have PMed him asking for forum related advise. Every time I have gotten a very prompt reply with the forums stand on rules and violations. With over 12,000.00 members, the amount of bad buisness trying to be pulled and outright violations/fraud is only going to increase. The result is more behind the scenes work for the Mods, that most of us will not even know takes place.

Trlsmn, Rock on.

+1 I am a moderator for other forums and I know what a pain in the arse it can be to flood control some of the trolls. If you don't like the way the mods and admins do things around here, go somewhere else or start up your own site. I believe the forum rules are very clearly defined in the forum rules. It's not the mods fault that some of you can't read what is already posted.

The classified ads are private people selling private property. They can advertise their Mini-14 for $900 if they like.

If you feel compelled to let them know their price is too high, you must do it in a PM.

Never post in a classified ad unless you are wanting to purchase the item.

AND THEY ARE DOING JUST THAT TODAY...WELL ALMOST AND RUGER DOES NOT SUPPORT THE 180 SERIES..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top