Problem with a 50rd drum under a TNW ASP (or ASR)

Reactions
I bought one of CDNN's 9mm drums (most likely manufactured by SGM or KCI) while it was on sale a couple weeks ago, and it fits as expected in my TNW ASP (designed to use Glock mags), but it won't latch into place.

Anybody resolved this, or have ideas on how to modify the drum to latch?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
OP
docnugent
Reactions
I already have a couple OEM G17s and a half dozen KCI G17s. This purchase was made while CDNN had a drum and a 32-rounder combo for $49 and threw in a US Army knife. Too sweet a deal, if only for the pix of my ASP with threaded long-barrel, SB-15, and 'gat' mag . . . .
:eek:

UPCOMING EVENTS

Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Northwest Armory - Tigard
    1.00 star(s)
    Completely unhappy!
    Not happy, customer service is highly lacking, and the male employees are rude. We wont be back!!
  • Wildcat Mountain
    4.00 star(s)
    Wildcat Mountain Nov. 30
    Went there today, it was accessible but bad conditions which I kind of expected. Melting snow, mud, etc. No one there and I didn't see a lot of...
  • Gator's Custom Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Best true Gun shop ive been in for some time
    Cool stuff in stock rather than the top 10 at corporate box stores They moved to a larger place I have to go back and spend more money. I like to...
  • Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Adaptive Firing Solutions. A+
    5 stars does not do Adaptive Firing Solutions justice. I have done business with him multiple times and wish I could give at least 12 stars...
  • Limitless America
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome shop
    Love this shop. Purchased a few items from them. Always have a lot of parts in stock without much markup. Purchased two cans this summer from them...
Top Bottom