JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I called the BATF three wks ago and was told that I was in problem status. My examiner is Santamaria and this is on a Form 1 SBR. I have tried to contact her several times and have left several messages. She will not call me back. I was told by the gal who answered the phone and told me about the problem status that I would receive a letter in the mail within two wks. I have yet to get a letter about my problem status. Any idea what I can do or should I just be patient with the whole thing? It just annoys me that I am being completely ignored by Santamaria the examiner. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. They dont care about you what so ever. :angry:

So I called the BATF three wks ago and was told that I was in problem status. My examiner is Santamaria and this is on a Form 1 SBR. I have tried to contact her several times and have left several messages. She will not call me back. I was told by the gal who answered the phone and told me about the problem status that I would receive a letter in the mail within two wks. I have yet to get a letter about my problem status. Any idea what I can do or should I just be patient with the whole thing? It just annoys me that I am being completely ignored by Santamaria the examiner. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. They dont care about you what so ever. :angry:

Ask to talk to a the supervisor.

LOL....Yes it does. I thought that I filled it out correctly. I got transferred to a different examiner today and Ted told me that a letter was mailed out to me on Friday of last wk. I guess this letter will tell me what the issue is. Ill post the problem when I get the letter. I sure its something stupid.

99% of the time the examiner will call you if there's a problem, and usually about three days before they return you an approved form... i'd definitely ask to talk to a supervisor.

remember- BE POLITE. dont kiss ***, but if you get hostile, they will "lose" all your bubblegum in a heartbeat.

Just got my letter from the ATF. The letter said that I needed to fill in the model type in item number D on the application. I also needed to complete the Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C (922)(g)(5)(b). It appears to be a citizenship certification. Is this normal? I was born and raised in Oregon.

Just got my letter from the ATF. The letter said that I needed to fill in the model type in item number D on the application. I also needed to complete the Certification of Compliance with 18 U.S.C (922)(g)(5)(b). It appears to be a citizenship certification. Is this normal? I was born and raised in Oregon.

As far as the Cert. of Compliance goes, YES it is normal. I have had to fill out those things four times now. You would think they would keep the others handy but I have to send in a new one with each application.

Good luck. I have been waiting 2 months since my last check cleared. I think i need to call.

Tax stamp cometh and I buildeth! Here are the photos of my new SBR.

Here are the particulars.

Barrel: LMT 10.5 inch 1:7 twist 5.56
Handguard: YHM free float quad rail W/ AFG2 in OD green
Sights: Magpul BUIS
Trigger: Stock for now
Stock: Magpul 6 position
BCG: ?..... Will be changing to fail zero
Lower: Surplus Ammo & Arms
Compensator: SJC Titan. This thing is wicked cool. Best upgrade in my oppinion. Loud as **** but OMG. (Need ear plugs with ear muffs) LOL
Charging handle: BCM Gunfighter
Light: Streamlight M3 tactical light

001-5.jpg
004-7.jpg
003-8.jpg
002-7.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class