Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Problem on WTB forum

Discussion in 'Questions, Problems, & Feedback' started by fingolfen, Feb 18, 2009.

1. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I keep trying to post something in the WTB forum and it keeps giving me an error message - tried it several ways - with / without prefix, with / without code in the text, etc.

Edit - same problem on rifle forum - non-classified...

2. wichaka

wichaka Wa State Well-Known Member

We have shut off the response function to any post in the classifieds, as they were getting full of useless posts, and people making negative comments about their prices etc.

If you're interested in an item, PM the person directly.

3. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

This wasn't a reply, I was posting a new thread... I've had the same trouble with posting the same thread in other forums as well... even if I retype it completely...

4. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

Here's the error I get:

Internal Server Error
    The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@northwestfirearms.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

5. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Ah this is a bug I've been chasing for a week or so. Try modifying the title and leave out any special characters such as comma's, quotation marks, etc.

6. fingolfen

fingolfen Oregon Member

I'll give that a try... thanks!

7. Joe Link

Joe Link Portland, OR Well-Known Member Staff Member Lifetime Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

This is fixed now, just got off the phone with tech support :D

8. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

I'm having a problem in that WTB isn't a selection in my drop down menu, only WTS and WTT.

I really WTB :thumbup:

Thanks,

-Mike

9. Weebs

Weebs Clackamas County Member

rayd8, there is a forum for WTB at the bottom of the classifieds that has the option :D

10. Keane

Keane Hillsboro, OR Active Member

Mike-
    There is a separate forum for WTB, its at the bottom of the list. You are trying to post in the "WTS/WTT" section.

11. rayd8

rayd8 Formerly Portland, now Alabama! Member

Thanks Keane and Weebs!