JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a question thread. Use the up arrow to the right of good answers to upvote. Answers with more votes appear higher on the list.
Status
Reactions
Since the last time the Forum was off line I have noticed that I have been getting fewer and fewer email alerts. For the last few days I have been getting none. Can someone help me?

At the same time it seems that everything I look at is showing up with the New tag on a thread that I know I have read before.

Have you checked your settings to make sure its set up to get email alerts? I know that I don't other wise I would have over a thousand a day.

Also if you are watching a thread and you don't read it for awhile or scroll over it in your alerts then it won't pop up anymore until you go to it and post something or hit the watch thread button at the top of the page.

You can also try logging out and then logging back in and if none of these things work or is the problem then we might need to get @Joe Link involved. ;)

I have already checked my settings and they're just fine. I'll give thoughts a try. Your message came in just fine.

Hmm, that's really odd. I'm not quite sure where to start. Normally if it's a site issue we get a barrage of complaints, and you've already confirmed it's not an issue with your settings. Let me know if you find any more info :)

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads