JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hell, I feel the same way just seeing a man in the uniform. Doesn't even need to be a commercial.

Thanks to ALL that have, or will, serve!

I had watched the end of, Saving Private Ryan, the evening before!
Then this terrific commercial! Quite a tear fest! That ad makes me proud to be an American!

Completely agree with all that has been posted. Something moving about a person who is willing to make the ultimate sacrifice for the country they love.

Very moving.... Moisture has been noted on the cheeks... Kinda like when I hear the Star Spangled Banner or Proud to be an American.

As I grow older I have a deeper love and appreciation for this great land. May the Lords blessings be upon all those who have, are currently, or will serve in the future... Thank you for your service and sacrifice!

Some times people forget just how much freedom costs, and that it takes real people to go and continue to keep it secure for the rest of us each and every day! Thank God we have many such people!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top