JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are sins unforgivable, that matter not the passage of time, diminished not the rage of vengeance lust in the heart of those made to suffer it in life, cold is that heady brew that taste bitter on the tongue, drink deeply and be refreshed, for it is done!

I still like when Ricardo Montalban quoted Capt Ahab from Moby Dick in the final scene of 'The wrath of Kahn'
1631339301425.png

That was pretty well done. Patient, well positioned, disguised, probably used a stolen car. If shooter destroys the gun and keeps his mouth shut, he'll probably never be caught. Looks much better then I'd expect from some street gang thug.

That was pretty well done. Patient, well positioned, disguised, probably used a stolen car. If shooter destroys the gun and keeps his mouth shut, he'll probably never be caught. Looks much better then I'd expect from some street gang thug.
One thing I think the shooter coulda done better was not leave whatever crap he was messing with in the engine compartment.
Going back to retrieve that crap cost him several seconds before he could close the hood and skedaddle.
Ya woulda thought he woulda cleared the engine compartment of that crap and closed the hood before he went and shot the guy.
Amateur...

@therealhitman never woulda been so disorganized... :s0002:

The first tip off was the hit man trying to fix his car for two hours. My Jewish friend from New York City knows nothing about cars and after two minutes of staring at the engine he would have called a tow truck, just like 99.9% of the rest of the population in that city.

I immediately thought of the line from Star Trek's Wrath of Khan" -- "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

Plenty of true stories out there about how someone's past finally catches up to them...
The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) was a contemporary of a distant relative of mine, Dieudonné Gaspard Boniface-Massaud. With a name like that he also must have said lots of deeply thinkish stuff in French, hélas, that nobody thought fit to record any of it.

'Wrath of Khan'?

Uh, not quite -

The French diplomat Charles Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord (1754–1838) has been credited with the saying, "La vengeance est un met que l'on doit manger froid" ["Revenge is a dish that must be eaten cold"].

Kinda predates a Hollywood movie, eh?
You need to circle back to Page 1 of this thread, tac.

Khan referenced it from the Klingons, but the Godfather stole it from the Klingons, the Klingons stole it from the French dude. ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top