JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
(c) Uses any contrivance or device for suppressing the noise of any firearm unless the suppressor is legally registered and possessed in accordance with federal law,
is guilty of a gross misdemeanor punishable under chapter 9A.20 RCW.

I understand that currently hunting with silencers aren't legal but what about concealed carry? The laws are very vague and I can't find a straight answer anywhere.. is it legal to carry a surpressor attached to my gun yes or no? Please help me I'm relatively new to all these laws and am just trying to fully understand everything.
thanks guys! :)

so you are saying I can have an AR style pistol on me, but once I put a vertical foregrip (with SBR paperwork), carry no more?

Idk how accurate this is so bear with me lol.

RCW 9.41.190 is saying basically no you cannot but I think you might if you have either a form 1 or form 4 this bypasses it because of the new sbr laws..? Again I am not positive..

http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=9.41.190

Section 2 seems to permit possession if you have it registered federally - meaning filing the paper work and waiting for your tax stamp. "Manufacture" is not mentioned under Section 2, which might be a tricky one. Maybe you cannot put that foregrip on by yourself?

One of the reasons I am staying away from this custom stuff - not worth the trouble.

Section 2 seems to permit possession if you have it registered federally - meaning filing the paper work and waiting for your tax stamp. "Manufacture" is not mentioned under Section 2, which might be a tricky one. Maybe you cannot put that foregrip on by yourself?

One of the reasons I am staying away from this custom stuff - not worth the trouble.

I'm not familiar with most of this, sorry. But Ive never heard of a law where you couldn't put your own attachments on that sounds weird.. I'd also like to know more about this..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top