JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Very sad about the dog, very sad!
I do, however, envy the guy for living out like that and he is only 30 years old. How I long to live like that!!!

Freedom!

Light'n up Francis!

"I would bury my dog, not eat it. He can eat me though, when I am dead."
And that's just plain weird right there!

I'm sorry for the dog. Though it makes one wonder why a dog, that can usually out run a man, can't get out of a one room cabin faster than the man... Does it not?

Last Edited:
Light'n up Francis!

" I would bury my dog, not eat it. He can eat me though, when I am dead."
And that's just plain weird, dude

I'm sorry for the dog. Though it makes one wonder why a dog, that can usually out run a man, can't get out of a one room cabin faster than the man... Does it not?
I guess this was for me, lol.
Sure, a dumb dog is not good for much, if he was.
I am just more sympathetic towards animals than humans.

A lot about this story do not add up well. The pineapple was another. If he is allergic to it then why was it there? The dog? He would have had to have left the dog locked inside while he was out there shoveling snow onto the roof. Which caught on fire while everything has a foot of fresh snow, from cardboard sparks? Unless this story was super poorly written there is a lot more he is not telling the whole story on here.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads