JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Live on CNN if you're curious. Good legal process education to the level of detail available this early in this case.

Before this becomes they are guilty, or not guilty thread, use it for the education it is. If you listen to the GBI lead investigator it outlines how the situation escalated with every action of these wannabe cops. It escalated past many points when someone, even if that person thought they were acting to help secure their community, should have said "stand down!" Lack of any sort of training for the situation they themselves created ended in the likely outcome.

I wasn't there.
I do know that if you take certain actions involving a gun. And citizen arrest?

You better be right.

:s0101:
Right there it is!!
Many get very worked up over this and turn into pretzels trying to defend these two. The bottom line never changes. They made the choice to do this. I have to guess at the time it must have seemed like a really great idea since they had so many chances to just stop. Anyone really think they still feel it was a great idea now?
It's one thing if you hear something and grab a gun. Take that gun out of your home and go hunting for someone, you can ruin the rest of your life. People can yell support for them all they want, they have at best, ruined their entire lives with this. Given what is going on now they could not have fallen into a worse time to be having to defend what they did.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top