JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is great. I hope they pass it and enforce it. Wouldn't the ATF be surprised if they show up for a raid and are surrounded by a SWAT team and ordered to drop their guns and got the cuffs slapped on them. That would be hilarious.

That is great. I hope they pass it and enforce it. Wouldn't the ATF be surprised if they show up for a raid and are surrounded by a SWAT team and ordered to drop their guns and got the cuffs slapped on them. That would be hilarious.

That would be fall out of the chair, roll around on the floor and wet yourself hilarious.

BUT, but, but, but, but.....You said..."federal law trumps all state laws." http://www.northwestfirearms.com/ge...1-dope-smoking-pistol-packers.html#post763418

So how can a state do it if they are obligated to do what the fed says? Huh? :D

I wasn't stating my opinion, just how things currently are. IMHO, the balance of power between the states and the federal government took a turn for the worse about 150 years ago.

The feds want to be the do-all, end-all big brother and have trillions of dollars of debt to prove it. Personally I dont think its going to end well.

I wasn't stating my opinion, just how things currently are. IMHO, the balance of power between the states and the federal government took a turn for the worse about 150 years ago.

The feds want to be the do-all, end-all big brother and have trillions of dollars of debt to prove it. Personally I dont think its going to end well.
Over time, the feds have appropriated powers that were originally not given to them by the states under the pretense of the interstate commerce clause. The states rolled over, laid down. They are in their right to claim it back.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top