JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I know right o_O. C'mon guys! Think of it as an unofficial NWFA meet and greet. If you ask reeeal nice @arakboss might let some of you RSVP a little late.
I extended RSVP deadline to June 23rd. We only have about 30 people scheduled to attend so far. I am looking for a bigger feeding challenge than that, so I hope a few more of you will sign up. Kids, spouses, neighbors and friends are welcome too. I am going to pre-hide some coins near the playground for the kids to find with my el-cheapo harbor freight metal detector, it works:)

Dang it! I'm out! Mrs. C. flies out to Germany in the afternoon and I'm the chauffeur to the airport, along with all the other last minuet details to take care of. We had other arrangements but they didn't pan out. Bummer!

Hope it's all a great time! I'll miss it and all the great folks!

To be honest. I decided not to join because I have concerns about safety and not really into having discussions with the Liberal Gun Club. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I doubt safety is going to be an issue, everyone should be on their best behaviour, and most attendees will probably be carrying just in case someone cannot abide by expected civil norms and becomes hostile. We were asked not to *open* carry. I'll have my Glock 17 on me. I doubt I will be the only one. You should come, and bring a bass rod. Cook Park has a decent little stretch of river including a boat ramp and dock you can fish from. Good spot for carp, smallmouth, squawfish, and perch.

I doubt safety is going to be an issue, everyone should be on their best behaviour, and most attendees will probably be carrying just in case someone cannot abide by expected civil norms and becomes hostile. We were asked not to *open* carry. I'll have my Glock 17 on me. I doubt I will be the only one. You should come, and bring a bass rod. Cook Park has a decent little stretch of river including a boat ramp and dock you can fish from. Good spot for carp, smallmouth, squawfish, and perch.

Hadn't thought of fishing. The park backs up to the Tualatin river right?

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews