JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,new member! :) Has anyone besides me had problems with PRO MAG 22 cal 50 rd. drum? STUPID question. I should have read up on them before I wasted my money !! I have several 22 cal. rifles and pistols. I purchasde mine from SPORTSMAN GUIDE. It is NOT thier problem SPORTSMAN GUIDE has sold me MANY good items over the years. They should QUIT selling these PRO-MAG magazines ! The magazine from PRO MAG is so "OUT OF WACK" I can't believe people still waste thier money on them. The new one I purchased 2 months ago,wouldn't even FEED into my 10/22. It is a PERFECT RUGER rifle. It not only feeds poorly, It is loose in the reciever. I sent it back to the factory for a replacement and TALKED to one of the reps. about the problem. I told him the reciever portion where the feed lips are is "cracked" at the seamed joint and has a 1/32" spread. I asked for a PERFECT one in replacement. They sent me the SAME piece of CRAP even worse than the 1rst !! If anyone ever took the time to MIC out the measurements of RUGER and RAM LINE 22 magazines,they would see a GREAT difference in measurements !!! It is VISABLE to the eye !!! This magazine FALLS out of my INTRATEC 22. It won't even stay in the magazine reciever !! Up to 1/32" difference. Doesn't the PROMAG factory even own a set of MICROMETERS ???? They are pretty but do NOT function properly !!!!!!

Last Edited:
Hello,new member! :) Has anyone besides me had problems with PRO MAG 22 cal 50 rd. drum? STUPID question. I should have read up on them before I wasted my money !! I have several 22 cal. rifles and pistols. I purchasde mine from SPORTSMAN GUIDE. It is NOT thier problem SPORTSMAN GUIDE has sold me MANY good items over the years. They should QUIT selling these PRO-MAG magazines ! The magazine from PRO MAG is so "OUT OF WACK" I can't believe people still waste thier money on them. The new one I purchased 2 months ago,wouldn't even FEED into my 10/22. It is a PERFECT RUGER rifle. It not only feeds poorly, It is loose in the reciever. I sent it back to the factory for a replacement and TALKED to one of the reps. about the problem. I told him the reciever portion where the feed lips are is "cracked" at the seamed joint and has a 1/32" spread. I asked for a PERFECT one in replacement. They sent me the SAME piece of CRAP even worse than the 1rst !! If anyone ever took the time to MIC out the measurements of RUGER and RAM LINE 22 magazines,they would see a GREAT difference in measurements !!! It is VISABLE to the eye !!! This magazine FALLS out of my INTRATEC 22. It won't even stay in the magazine reciever !! Up to 1/32" difference. Doesn't the PROMAG factory even own a set of MICROMETERS ???? They are pretty but do NOT function properly !!!!!!
I hate it when that happens. At least you started a thread about it. How's the weather in Indiana?

I hate it when that happens. At least you started a thread about it. How's the weather in Indiana?

It has been SUPER cold here in southern IN past 2 days. In the 20's and 30's. Deer hunting has been slow. A friend of mine just killed a BOONER about 2 hours ago. I have only seen small bucks in the past week. !!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top