Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

pro mag 22 cal. 50 rd drum

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by drtrplum, Nov 24, 2013.

1. drtrplum

drtrplum indiana New Member

Hello,new member! :) Has anyone besides me had problems with PRO MAG 22 cal 50 rd. drum? STUPID question. I should have read up on them before I wasted my money !! I have several 22 cal. rifles and pistols. I purchasde mine from SPORTSMAN GUIDE. It is NOT thier problem SPORTSMAN GUIDE has sold me MANY good items over the years. They should QUIT selling these PRO-MAG magazines ! The magazine from PRO MAG is so "OUT OF WACK" I can't believe people still waste thier money on them. The new one I purchased 2 months ago,wouldn't even FEED into my 10/22. It is a PERFECT RUGER rifle. It not only feeds poorly, It is loose in the reciever. I sent it back to the factory for a replacement and TALKED to one of the reps. about the problem. I told him the reciever portion where the feed lips are is "cracked" at the seamed joint and has a 1/32" spread. I asked for a PERFECT one in replacement. They sent me the SAME piece of CRAP even worse than the 1rst !! If anyone ever took the time to MIC out the measurements of RUGER and RAM LINE 22 magazines,they would see a GREAT difference in measurements !!! It is VISABLE to the eye !!! This magazine FALLS out of my INTRATEC 22. It won't even stay in the magazine reciever !! Up to 1/32" difference. Doesn't the PROMAG factory even own a set of MICROMETERS ???? They are pretty but do NOT function properly !!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 24, 2013
  2. Certaindeaf

Certaindeaf SE Portland Well-Known Member

I hate it when that happens. At least you started a thread about it. How's the weather in Indiana?

3. Misternt

Misternt Salem Area Active Member

They have a lifetime warranty but bad products. A common nick name is Pro Jam.

4. drtrplum

It has been SUPER cold here in southern IN past 2 days. In the 20's and 30's. Deer hunting has been slow. A friend of mine just killed a BOONER about 2 hours ago. I have only seen small bucks in the past week. !!

5. drtrplum

they should put on the manual "LIFETIME GUARANTY TO JAM" !!! LOL !!!

6. fredball

fredball Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Welcome Aboard :thumbup: