JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, people are protective of their fishing holes and hunting grounds. I hunted years ago on public land and had to promise to the guy who headed up the group that I wouldn't share the location with anyone.

Theres hella rabbits at Woodmansee park in Salem...the retirees that feed them & the SPD might freak out a bit if you open fire on them tho :)

Suppressed .22 from a rooftop ;-)

Yeah....like that's gonna help. Remember the "sniper" in Portland who was just keeping the pigeons off his building? He was only using a "high powered" pellet rifle.

Here's a great place to hunt rabbits. Take I84 to Hwy 395. Turn off on Road 53, then turn on Road 100. Take that to Road 10. Continue until you get to the 180 road. Take that a couple of miles and you'll come to a border of jack pines and replanted trees. Walk out about 15 yds into the pines and watch for bunnies out a running. They'll be white. Follow the white rabbit to others in the area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top