JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First thing I noticed is the guy with the holster, then I noticed it must be cold there and wondered where people will leave their coats when in the middle of a run. Lastly I noticed the blond girl looks like the one from Its Always Sunny in Philadelphia.

How can he run with all the stuff on?

soldiers_1428966c.jpg

Same way us service types run

Last edited by a moderator:
You do 12 miles in 3 hours or less, in full kit, 80+ pounds plus weapons. :s0112: Yeah, it's not quite a marathon, but it's yearly, on top of all of the other training.

Those of us not in the rear, do some serious movement at high rates of speed. You cant always insert with a helo or a truck.

Those of us not in the rear, do some serious movement at high rates of speed. You cant always insert with a helo or a truck.

True it's not a marathon, but I've done an airborne shuffle in full battle rattle for 7+ miles straight. It sucks, but doable.

Some of the marathon runners never manage more than an airborne shuffle at that either.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top