JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
There's a Pro-Gun Rally in Salem on September 23rd and Olympia on September 24th.

This might be a good time to get out there and show our numbers., this was lifted from the this website:

Keep Your

But I received the information at the Hillsboro Gun Show on Sunday...

13770255_10209669363828774_1522559936535448140_n.jpg
We at The Oregon Council on Firearm Rights, and the Gun Rights Coalition believe in the Original Intent of the Constitution. That our inherently protected right to keep and bear arms IS ABSOLUTE and that no level of government has the authority to restrict that right in any capacity, in any form or in any fashion no matter the class of firearm or the accessory in which is attached to the firearm including ammunition feeding devices.

On July 15, 2016 at 10am in Portland, Oregon's unelected default governor announced a list of three decrees her and the usual oath breakers in the Oregon legislative assembly believe will make an impact on violent criminal activity which ends in the use of an ilegally obtained and possesed firearm. The misconception is easy to fall for, because while they push for "laws" intended on a reduction in crime, all it only ever does is restrict the purchase and possession of firearms by people who have never committed such crimes and the anti's ALL know it.

The three decree's are as followes:

1) End the "Charleston Loophole"
2) End the "Boyfriend Loophole"
3) Ban "Extended Magazines"

Here's the devil in the details, one and two do not exist. There are no "loopholes" There is no "gunshow loophole" and there is no "Charleston or Boyfriend loophole". They are simply hyperbole for creating greater stigma against our liberty. We do not yet know the definition of Oregons moonbeam Brown "extended magazines" while one can guess it's high capacity magazines beyond ten rounds, as California has done. What it does NOT blanket is Ex Post Facto. There is no mention of a total retroactive ban on an already legal firearm accessory. What you own, will not be prohibited after such a repugnant "law" becomes "law" as California has ILLEGALLY done.

The Oregon rally will be on the 23rd
The Washington rally will be on the 24th held at the capital in Olympia.

Update 7.25.16 @ 1:10pm

There are growing questions about open carry at the rallies. Put bluntly, if you own an AR15 or AK, bring it. Bring it and sling it. All other forms of carry, you should know the city ordinance and state laws pertaining to. We will not be handing out or encouraging the wear of card sleeves or lanyards for your state CHL. Know that carrying a weapon on a public building requires possession of a CHL but also know that state police cannot force you do display it, and cannot force you to prove you possess one for merely possessing a weapon.

LOCATION MAP

You know what? I got some Vacation time to burn. I'm taking the day off and dedicating it to working on this subject. Including a drive down to Salem.

Anyone in the Hillbsoro/ Hwy 26 area want to meet up? And/or carpool?

We will start our own little 'Moms Demand house party' in the area.

I disagree. Those that carry recklessly do the harm, the idiots who went into the Olympia capital charging their weapons did the harm (they should have been found and given good ole a GI blanket party). Peaceful assembly with weapons serves a point to these oath breaching politicians that, yes we can but there will always be some that are upset at the sight of a gun and want to run to their safe spaces and cry...

Does anybody know anything about "The Oregon Council on Firearm Rights" or "The Gun Rights Coalition"? I can't find anything about either of them on the Internet. I did find the GRC website, but no info, just a crude interface with little to offer. Are these for real?

Does anybody know anything about "The Oregon Council on Firearm Rights" or "The Gun Rights Coalition"? I can't find anything about either of them on the Internet. I did find the GRC website, but no info, just a crude interface with little to offer. Are these for real?
I've not been able to find any details about these organizations myself.

Based upon the information for the rally, it looks like an open carry display of strength against the state capital.

Not that it would be a bad thing, but the pro-gun side needs to be taking a tact that cannot be twisted by the media... An open carry demonstration is going to play right into the media's agenda, in my opinion...

I'm going to do my best to be there, but I'll not be open carrying, it's just not my style, I'm more conservative...

Based upon the information for the rally, it looks like an open carry display of strength against the state capital.

Not that it would be a bad thing, but the pro-gun side needs to be taking a tact that cannot be twisted by the media... An open carry demonstration is going to play right into the media's agenda, in my opinion...

I'm going to do my best to be there, but I'll not be open carrying, it's just not my style, I'm more conservative...

The lack of information on these groups makes me very suspicious to say the least. The thought that this rally is a false flag type sponsored by Bloomberg types to make us look bad with an AR carry event - using some of us to make the rest look like dangerous unstable wack jobs has crossed my mind.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised that the reports from the press have already been 95% written and they are just waiting on pictures.

I really do not like the idea of open carry any where, let alone a rally like this! Add in a bunch of folks wearing provocative shirts and chanting the progun chant. Not the way to win hearts and minds of the folks still on the fence, and certainly not going to be shown in the media spotlight as any thing positive! I really wish people would actually THINK about these things, the image they make them selves in a public venue. We gun owners are fighting a mind set as much as the Money of soros and bloomy, and the fact there will probably not be any one in gov actually on sight to observe things, it looks to me a waste of time, and worse, spreads the wrong kind of message!

Good points.

I really do not like the idea of open carry any where, let alone a rally like this! Add in a bunch of folks wearing provocative shirts and chanting the progun chant. Not the way to win hearts and minds of the folks still on the fence, and certainly not going to be shown in the media spotlight as any thing positive! I really wish people would actually THINK about these things, the image they make them selves in a public venue. We gun owners are fighting a mind set as much as the Money of soros and bloomy, and the fact there will probably not be any one in gov actually on sight to observe things, it looks to me a waste of time, and worse, spreads the wrong kind of message!
I agree.

The lack of information on these groups makes me very suspicious to say the least. The thought that this rally is a false flag type sponsored by Bloomberg types to make us look bad with an AR carry event - using some of us to make the rest look like dangerous unstable wack jobs has crossed my mind.

Frankly I wouldn't be surprised that the reports from the press have already been 95% written and they are just waiting on pictures.

I concur without reservations. The media will profile the "loose cannons" and make us all look bad. Funded by the bloomer is a real possibility. Approach with caution. me, I will pass on this event and spend my time trying to get people to vote against the brown stain.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top