JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Mayfaith photograpy you can find them on facebook or google. Alpha ecological pest control is gun friendly and run hunting with heroes non profit they take vets on hunting trips

The Trophy Pros is firearms friendly. They even have a sign up that says firearms are welcome on the premise. They've donated to several local shooting events, pro gun, pro 2nd Amendment,shooter friendly.

Glad to find this thread I just left orchards muffler here in Vancouver Washington 10602 NE Fourth Plain Rd.Vancouver, WA 98662 as soon as I pulled up and saw the no on 594 sticker on the front door I knew that I was at the right place. Not only that but they had pamphlets on no on 594 at the reception desk and the guy behind the counter and I got to talking about how bad ruger triggers are great guys did want I wanted and in a timely fashion will do business there again.

Good timing for this thread to reappear. Can anyone run through this thread and located any businesses in District 15 so that we can consider them for signature gathering for our recall?

District 15:
XZuc3fx.png

The Garage Sale Warehouse ( 3 locations in Beaverton area ) has signs on the front of the store that are very pro gun.
They read : "Warning: This is NOT a gun free zone."

The OFF (ore firearm federation) has a link with Fred Meyers where one can have some of their rewards program benefits go directly to OFF. I think this is available to all FM rewards members. I logged last week and activated my contributions ( its easy) to OFF.

This is a great way to benefit OFF!

Wavehounds Surf Shop in Seattle is extremely gun friendly! If you're looking for a stand up paddle board rental or a wetsuit or just want to drink a beer and talk about guns definitely give them your business. The last time I stopped in to say hi the owner had his SKS propped up against the wall behind the register.

I guess this is where I'm supposed to ring my owe Bell. My "Handle" is KKG here and elsewhere. When I first got myself into business it was with an FFL back in the '70s. In THOSE days the letters stood for Kelleys' Kustom Gunsmithing. Well, since I was doing much more Gunsmirrth(finally Pistolsmithing of mainly pre '85 Smith and Wessons) and the State Taxes were robbing me blind; I dropped the FFL and the State Ransom Fees which meant I was back in the Black again. I still have a WA Business License and Reseller Certificate so I'm still in business. I had lots of Business paperwork that said KKG so I simply changed(legally) to Group so non paperwork - including street address. My Bride runs a Fabric Artist Business, for a number of years I worked as a Studio Photographer/Instructor, taught NRA Certified classes in a number of things - Basic Rifle/Shotgun/Pistol Coach, some Blackpowder classes, I'm still an NRA Safety Officer as well as holding an NRA Police Firearms Instructor plus a few more. Now I mainly sell Liberty Ammunition which is made out of FL and I feel is Truly top notch stuff for Self Defense purposes.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top