JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This has been mentioned many times before, so lets get this started. If you know of any pro-gun non-firearm businesses serving the Northwest, post them here, along with a small blurb regarding how you know they're pro-gun. I'll take all the entries here and put them in this original post. Hopefully we'll be referencing this list when deciding who to give our business :s0155:

Our family cabinet business is very gun and gun owner friendly. We cover PDX to Eugene to the Coast! (and more)
Brunkow Cabinets, llc.
Sorry: Shop has closed to do lack of work.

Last Edited:
Bi-Mart is very gun friendly. They sell firearms, accessories and reloading material. And their prices are competitive. Some people brag about Wal-Mart's prices, but when the government cranks up their anti-gun campaign, I look for Wal-Mart to throw gun-owners under the bus. We should support our friends.

I agree with Dario541. Bimart is the shooters friend. Very pro gun. Didn't raise their prices on ammo in the past year. They'll bore sight your rifle even if you didn't buy it there. They carry guns, ammo, reloading supplies, shooting supplies, gun parts, Etc. And they are real nice people to deal with.

national Anti / Pro list : www.friendorfoe.us - just plug in a zip code and add your favorite pro or anti establishment.

Safeway - follows state law
Walmart - follows state law
barnes & noble - follows state law
toys r us - follows state law
lowes - follows state law
home depot - follows state law
fred meyer/kroger - follows state law
Washington Liquor Control Board - allows CC or OC

for corporate letters and email check this site: <broken link removed>

Drove past a restaurant today in the questionable side of SE Portland on 122nd between Mill and Main street. Couldn't help but notice large sign that said "Police and firearms friendly." Didn't catch the name because on my way back from the Toyota dealership, I spaced it.

I agree with Dario541. Bimart is the shooters friend. Very pro gun. Didn't raise their prices on ammo in the past year. They'll bore sight your rifle even if you didn't buy it there. They carry guns, ammo, reloading supplies, shooting supplies, gun parts, Etc. And they are real nice people to deal with.

Not raising their prices was probably the reason they were always out of ammo. For more information, please see "Micro-economic theory".

Bi-Mart is very gun friendly. They sell firearms, accessories and reloading material. And their prices are competitive. Some people brag about Wal-Mart's prices, but when the government cranks up their anti-gun campaign, I look for Wal-Mart to throw gun-owners under the bus. We should support our friends.

As one of our local Bi-Marts became an issue, I emailed to corporate regarding their policies on firearms and never got a reply. I sent several requests and recieved nothing...not even an acknowledgement that I had sent an email.

national Anti / Pro list : Friend or Foe - Pro and Anti Gun Business Database - just plug in a zip code and add your favorite pro or anti establishment.

Had no idea that website existed thanks a lot for posting it.

national Anti / Pro list : Friend or Foe - Pro and Anti Gun Business Database - just plug in a zip code and add your favorite pro or anti establishment.

The Toy-R-Us in West Olympia has a no firearms decal on their door. I just noticed that a week or two ago.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top