JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend at work watched some anti gun documentary this weekend and came back talking about how the NRA is bad, no one should have a weapon that holds over 16 rounds, and no one has any reason to carry a gun. I explained to him why these were all wrong and how gave him a very personal reason why some would carry. He seems somewhat convinced, but I would love to show him a good pro gun documentary.

So does anyone know of any good pro-gun documentaries or movies?

Rich

Have you watched Gun Fight on HBO? I did after seeing this thread .
Showed the anti gun position . But , also a very reasonable graduate student stating his belief this could have been a lessor result if licensed carry was allowed on campus. I thought it , Gun Fight , does a reasonable job of showing both sides.

My favorite part of Gun Fight was the bangers pulling rifles out of couch cushions and kitchen cabinet. When they said they had a gun in every room it made me think they had a freezer bag in the toilet tank.

As a whole, it was more balanced than I thought it would be. There was one "expert" who misstated the law when he said automatic weapons are illegal. They probably were where he was located but he was referencing national law.

Well, I posted before I watched it all. It appears to show both sides ; but, definitely takes an anti-gun position.

I posted before it ended also. I was getting fairly annoyed towards the end as they kept showing the antis asking for "reasonable" restrictions.

I doubt that was the movie he watched but I have not seen it. The one he was talking about had someone undercover at gun shows buy guns and talking about the "loophole" were you are not ID. Also had a re-enactment were a shoot comes into a class room and no one is able to stop them and they are all killed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top