JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Let's not forget Martin Luther King, Eleanor Roosevelt, William S. Burroughs, Hunter S. Thompson, William T. Vollman, and Octavia Butler.

Interestingly enough I remember reading an embarrassingly bad book by the conservative pundit James Hirsen :Tales from the Left Coast" which admitted he did not find an overwhelming anti-gun presence among Hollywood types.

I like to see so many pro gun celebrities especialy to find out that bruce willis my favorite celebrity is pro gun

for those who were looking for antigun celebrities guns&ammo has a list of 8 anti gun celebrities like arnold and other action stars

seems hollywood is full of hypocrits they think its ok to use guns in movies but are against them in real life.

And don't forget the poster boy for gun ownership and firearm safety, Plaxico Burress, star football player! :woot: LOL,I had to throw that one in there!

I personally don't give a crap. I have important things to worry about, like will the lakers ever get a point guard that doesn't need centrum silver or should I spend the money on dark or milk chocolate

iPhone - Tapatalk. Don't be a playa hater.

It would be interesting to see how the movies of the loony left anti gun actors would change if they put their money where their mouths are, and stop using weapons in their movies. They will make millions using weapons in movies they star in, albeit not real weapons, to get cash out of your pocket, then turn around and slam your 2nd amendment rights. Pretty hypocritical, no?

Yes, Mark Wahlberg is a good example,,,:s0103:

This is just one of many reason I seldom go to the movies (like once a year with my preteen daughter) and don't subscribe to cable TV. Too many people on TV or in the movies are anti gun and members of PETA. Why should I support their posh and lavish lifestyle when they don't support me in the things I love?

I don't particularly care if they are pro or anti, as long as no one knows. I think it is inappropriate for them to use their celebrity status to push political views of any sort.

Like. wow, really? Advice from Lindsey Lohan/Oprah Winfrey on how to vote? OMG! Please Tell me what to do!

+ 1 million!

I started boycotting celebs in 1969 with Jane Fonda. It's become a long list. I well not spend a dime to see any production these kind people are associated with.

I never could figure out why anyone would care what someone who makes their living being something they aren't, has to say.

X2. I could give a crap what actors do or don't do. I don't watch them in a movie because I have the same views. I watch them for entertainment.

I never could figure out why anyone would care what someone who makes their living being something they aren't, has to say.

I'm with you on this one Rapid1. Just because someone is a celebrity who has a publicist and a media profile, why does that give their opinions more weight or credibility than anyone else's? I can't remember which lefty it was, but a well known actor was testifying before a congressional committee on some public issue a few years ago and his credentials that made him an "expert" was that he once played a role in a movie about that topic.

I try to keep things in perspective regarding entertainment by honestly trying to enjoy their work, and ignore their politics. Most of the time that works. I've seen some pretty good movies by people with whom I disagree on political, social and economic issues. There are however, some who I will refuse to watch or support with the cost of admission, or with royalties on reruns of TV shows. Among them are Sean Penn, Robert Redford, "Hanoi" Jane Fonda and Babs Streisand. I can respect those who disagree with me until they try to cram it down my throat. "Shut up and sing!"

I've often heard it said that many celebrities hide their true conservative opinions, so as to not get "black listed" by the left and lose out on getting good roles or gigs.

I remember Charlton Heston talking about the Rodney King riots in LA several years ago. When the rioting started getting close to Belle Aire, some of his anti-gun neighbors who had repeatedly criticized him, called him and tried to "borrow" guns. He turned them down.
charlton_heston2.jpg

Keith Richards has been known to carry a pistol on tour, per his autobiography.

Whatever people may think about actors in their personal lives, having high profile advocates is never a bad thing.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top