JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How are we sure of this? Everyone I'm talking to is looking to boot Knute. I can't seem to find any polling data

I'm hearing mixed news too - some say he's in the lead, others say he's not. Still, I think he does have the biggest war chest and may garner some strong support by May. He needs to go though - he's already proven to be a turncoat, we don't need someone like that in there.

I too am concerned that some voters will not take the time to research our candidates and just vote red. I had seen a couple of polls myself on social media that showed the majority of people responding declared that "anyone but Brownstain" over candidates Carpenter, Wooldridge & Cuff. Let's hope we will have enough serious voters going into the primaries and that they will not be swayed by Knute Buehler's vague commercials that are being aired daily.

Last Edited:
Knute refuses to debate because he wants to keep things as vague as possible. Brown is not saying much either. This method of not giving us any ammunition so to speak against them is being preached across the liberal platform to try and get them elected/re-elected.
All the more reason not to vote for those candidates. I need someone with transparency and holds themselves accountble

Greg Wooldridge or Sam Carpenter!

Wooldridge would be the better candidate in the general election. He'll draw more independents. Neither party can win without drawing major support from the independents who are 40% of the electorate. They distrust ultra-conservatives and ultra-liberals. We need someone who can be perceived to be towards the middle of the road on a lot of issues. Wooldridge is absolutely staunch on the 2A, but what soccer mom wouldn't vote for a former Blue Angel?

Greg Wooldridge or Sam Carpenter!

Wooldridge would be the better candidate in the general election. He'll draw more independents. Neither party can win without drawing major support from the independents who are 40% of the electorate. They distrust ultra-conservatives and ultra-liberals. We need someone who can be perceived to be towards the middle of the road on a lot of issues. Wooldridge is absolutely staunch on the 2A, but what soccer mom wouldn't vote for a former Blue Angel?

I have been preaching this for some time now. We need voters from the other parties not just a high turn out from the Republican Party in order to de-throne this witch. If you combine the votes from the republican, independent, libertarian and constitutional parties in the Nov. 2016 election, Brown only won by less than 1% (27k votes). If we can get voters of all these parties together as well as picking up a few other 2A supporters from the Dems we may stand a chance. It is also important that we don't let Buehler win the primaries or we will be screwed by him too. Having said that, I too like Greg Wooldridge but I have seen way more leaning towards Sam Carpenter. Whatever we do, we better get behind just one of them if we want to beat Buehler or he may win it. If this happens, November will not matter that much!

Just so people know, don't vote for Bruce Cuff. Read the following from one of my other posts.

I know we are running out of time since the ballots have already been mailed out I just wanted to point out some things that have just came to my attention recently. Everything that I have seen shows Sam Carpenter is the lead opposition to Knute Buehler's campaign but just be for we all vote, Bruce Cuff has stopped his campaign for Governor and has decided to indorse Greg Wooldridge's. Representative Bill Post has also endorsed Greg but all of this has happened in the final hour making things very uncertain of the outcome. Having said that, I can't imagine this division is going to end well for us. It looks to me that Knute will be the biggest beneficiary of this last minute move. :-/

Not being registered with any party I don't have a dog in any of the primary fights. I'm the guy that everyone needs to convince in the general election.
This is one reason why crappy choices are all that's available come general election. In the general, people are voting for the lesser of two(I know) evils. In the primaries, we actually get to choose

I just heard a tv commercial bashing Sam Carpenter, paid for by Knute for governor! Knute must be nervous, a good thing! I will try to pay more attention if/when it runs again.

I saw the same commercial. It's full of lies and innuendo. If I didn't already know Knute was just a different shade of Brown I'd know it for sure now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top