JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a robo call at my house tonight - attacking Sam Carpenter for not paying his taxes on time. Knute's team paid for it. Seems like Knute is getting nervous. I haven't heard him attack anyone else at this point.

Got a robo call at my house tonight - attacking Sam Carpenter for not paying his taxes on time. Knute's team paid for it. Seems like Knute is getting nervous. I haven't heard him attack anyone else at this point.

Only milquetoast attacks by comparison against Herr Braun, I mean Brown (Damn you autocorrect ;)). It shows me he's more aligned with Brown than a fellow Republican.

If it's Brown, flush it down. If it's Knute, scoot it off your boot.

funny-cartoon-man-step-dog-poop-illustration-18844368.jpg

Last Edited:
So I've always been registered as an Independent Voter. I've always been disgusted by the R vs D mentality but..... Unfortunately this has not allowed me to pick the candidates only to vote for whoever is left...

I'd like to help get rid of a few anti 2A politicians... I changed my affiliation tonight to Republican but does any body know if I can still get a ballot in time to vote and have it count??

I hope so too. Unfortunately, a lot of voters seem to think that any Red candidate will do. I keep telling people how important this primary election (May15th) is to our second amendment rights here in Oregon. If we get stuck with Knute Buehler come November we will be surly screwed. He is nearly as bad as Kate Brown as he has already voted against his own party at least twice as an Oregon legislator. I have also tried to get voters to understand that if we don't combine our votes we will most likely see Brown re-elected as Governor. If we are going to win this we need every vote we can get for a Republican candidate like Greg Wooldridge, Sam Carpenter or Bruce Cuff. I know that I have been repeating myself given my other posts but we must stand together. Divided we fall. I will ask again and again, please do not throw away your Libertarian, Independent or Constitutional party vote. Please switch your affilitaion over and join us. One day we may have a more than the two parties system working for us but unfortunately it currently just divides us who share many of the same goals/ideals only to help the democratic party win.

There are ten republican candidate's that is to many everyone vote for sam carpenter we need to kick this ones butt now. This comunist garbage has went to far

So I've always been registered as an Independent Voter. I've always been disgusted by the R vs D mentality but..... Unfortunately this has not allowed me to pick the candidates only to vote for whoever is left...

I'd like to help get rid of a few anti 2A politicians... I changed my affiliation tonight to Republican but does any body know if I can still get a ballot in time to vote and have it count??

You missed the cut-off date of April 24th for the primary election but you will be good to go for the general election in November.

ore commie.jpg
I don't care much for most republicans but it beats the alternative., When radical leftist from the east coast flood money into Oregon campaigns Such as BROWNSTAIN it is a very bad situation. It is not a gift they want something and will be calling the note soon.

Same commercial about taxes is on the radio.

Lars Larson will moderate the live Republican debate today (Friday, May 11) from 1p - 2p pacific time, on 101.1 FM radio:
Oregon GOP Primary Gubernatorial Debate - Friday May 11 - The Lars Larson Show

I'll vote for whoever wins the R nomination - IF I haven't moved to a free state by then.

Same commercial about taxes is on the radio.

Lars Larson will moderate the live Republican debate today (Friday, May 11) from 1p - 2p pacific time, on 101.1 FM radio:
Oregon GOP Primary Gubernatorial Debate - Friday May 11 - The Lars Larson Show

I'll vote for whoever wins the R nomination - IF I haven't moved to a free state by then.

Anyone listen to this debate today? I was surprised by Sam's comments on upholding IP43 compared to the others. He was the only one who said he would uphold it if it passed. The others said they would not.

Heard it and was very disappointed in his responce!

The debate is on youtube. Oregon Firearms Association changed Carpenter's grade from B+ to F after the debate:
2018 Primary Election Governor - Oregon Firearms Federation

I haven't watched it, so I haven't made up my mind for the primary vote yet - but I'm leaning Knute now - may change my mind after watching the video maybe tonight. Lars had Sam on the phone after the debate and gave him a chance to walk back his comment on enforcing IP43 and he did not do a good job of it at all. Maybe he decided best to let Knute win the nomination.

Here's the youtube video of the debate.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads