JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know only his side of the story. There is always 2 sides to every coin. Go to Loren's Facebook page for your self and see what Loren posted about this.

Sorry I don't do facebook and yes there are two sides to every story do you have Freed's side? Coming on here and calling someone a blackmailer I would certainly hope so!

My ballot was dropped off almost 2 weeks ago.

116112080_2687398148186505_5470106346837362486_o.jpg

If Fortunato does not like guns, then it is truly unfortunato that he got an "A" from the NRA . . . that may be the only indicator for many pro 2A voters.

Yeah, I believe that was false information, Fortunato has been to many pro-2A rallies I've been to over the years and he always conceal carries.
But it pains me that he is a career politician and I cannot stand career politicians, of any party.

None the less, whom ever gets the R primary bid, we all better rally behind him!!!

Right now my inner cynic doesn't have much confidence that Inslee won't find some way to tamper with the election process... he's basically signaling he intends to be Gov-4-Life. Third terms are almost unprecedented in that office's history...
Well, Inslee knows he'll never be president.
How it must eat at him to know he lost to a man in the throes of senile dementia...

How it must eat at him to know he lost to a man in the throes of senile dementia...

Maybe the only presidential material who was a figure-head BEFORE being elected. Not every Dem's first choice, but the compromise candidate whom the DNC and many mainline Dems thought should be put up against President Trump. And had the best chance of winning. Now we are waiting to see whom the veep candidate will be. Interesting to note that all of the possibles/hopefuls are women. It makes me shiver to think of Kamala Harris in the oval office but it's becoming closer to being a possibility. Biden's importance may only be as good as being a vehicle to get a minority female into the White House. I've got nothing against women, have loved them all my life so to speak. Of my three adult children, two are women so I always hope for their highest success. Only one would I vote for to a political office.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top